Who canceled the EX Clone Obi-wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you doing with your Clone Obi-wan EX order?

• Total voters
I cancelled too. Only it was the Anakin Exclusive PF I cancelled. I just CAN'T cancel this Obi... even though I probably should. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Does anyone know why he comes with a tiny Captain REX hologram? Isn't Rex from the new Clone Wars series? :rolleyes:

^Yeah. The Clone Wars animated movie is probably the reason this was made. It was to be timed for release around the same time as the movie to cash in on the hype. They just missed it by a couple months becuase of Sideshow's inevitable delays. Still, even though I have absolutely no interest in the cartoon, this is still one awesome looking figure that I'll be glad to have.

I want to cancel this as i'm reevaluating my 1/6 collection habits. But i have not yet, and i don't know why lol.

(too cool looking i guess)

well i finally gave in and canceled it. I want to make sure I can get Gandalf and Indy plus I'd really like to get Iron man so there just isn't enough time and money for all four

That was what I thought as well. Shouldn't it be Commander Cody instead of Rex?

Well, going by the CW movie, Rex seemed to be the leader of the entire squadron, and when they split up, Cody would be leader of one of the groups, so in theory, Obi-Wan would communicate with Rex too, though based on ROTS, Cody would feel more appropriate.

Well, going by the CW movie, Rex seemed to be the leader of the entire squadron, and when they split up, Cody would be leader of one of the groups, so in theory, Obi-Wan would communicate with Rex too, though based on ROTS, Cody would feel more appropriate.

That would make sense, I didn't catch that. Cody would still be better. But then since he looks like a little gummy bear is there really anything to show he is Rex and not Cody. (as if anyone who ever sees my collection could even begin to tell)

cancaled. sticking with the anakin PF XD
I think I sell of all of my 12", ans stick with PF only

Nothing to do with $ just characters i don't really need/want get axed. (no matter how cool)

I have no doubt it'll be a great fig. But it came down to EU-ish/clone wars stuff :)

Same for me. Strange, in another thread, people are getting unfulfilled waitlist notices... odd considering it's about 50/50 split here with cancellations.

Figure looks nice though from the first few pics. I would have liked to keep this one.

Keeping this bad boy...Hot Toys and Sideshow, thats a win win for me...

I more on the fence on cancelling my LOTR 12" Gandalf...Now I need to raise funds for PF Anakin & PF Indy...then the year should be done...

I kept it,in fact it should be here next week.
Am also keeping Gandalf-awesome figures of late and too good to cancel!!!

Back