Who canceled the EX Clone Obi-wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you doing with your Clone Obi-wan EX order?

• Total voters
i might be canning indy as well. keeping this guy though. if this figure has great posebility with the new body as well as tight joints and good paint, then it might be my favorite SW figure yet.

I'm keeping Indy too... although Gandalf and the rest of the LOTR 1/6 are looking somewhat axeable these days :lol

I axed Gandalf simply because I know I'll be able to get him later for cheaper, and I need the money for other things. I do want him eventually, though.

Had to cancel. A lot of stuff. As much as I love these figures..got a few bumps in the financial road that's gonna make fun stuff like this take the back seat for a while...

Hope the folks who're gettin' him post lots of cool pictures! :)

Never got the EX, saved money and got the regular edition. Didn't need the Gummy Rex.

Had other obligations that ruled out this purchase. I had to cancel the 3 ex reservoir dogs also :( oh well. Not to mention that PF purchases are priority to the 12in line and I would rather buy PF. :)

Cancelled the exclusive yesterday. I've just got too many "Home Improvement" projects currently running. Need all the spare funds available. I'll most probably regret it, though... :(

Easily the best looking Obi Wan from Sideshow (despite the Jedi mullet and lack of a helmet). They saved me from spending a small fortune on a Medicom clone trooper, another General Kenobi and a HotToys TrueType to kit-bash it. KEEPING IT!

Back