Who canceled the EX Clone Obi-wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you doing with your Clone Obi-wan EX order?

• Total voters
I think the question on this topic should now read "Who canceled the EX Clone Obi-wan & now regrets it". I'm hearing several folks in other threads express regret for cancelling it. I've been there and done that. Now, I say never cancel it unless you are 100% sure you don't want it or just can't afford it (meaning you have no other bodily organs to sell) LOL. You can always return it if you're not satisfied with it. It's just too much of a hassle to try to track them down later.

I think that if Sideshow would post up final production pics before sending out charge notices, it would help on the buyer's part (deciding if it looks the way we expected & is worth it) and on their part (saving time & money spent dealing with returns).

I think that if Sideshow would post up final production pics before sending out charge notices, it would help on the buyer's part (deciding if it looks the way we expected & is worth it) and on their part (saving time & money spent dealing with returns).

:lecture:lecture:lecture

i agree but sideshow might not want to do that because they might lose a lot of pre-orders due to bad lighting for the photos or because the production piece was way off from the original.

Had to choose between this and Gandalf. I went with Gandalf, to complete my Fellowship. If I'm lucky, I can get Obi as a gift card item later. Otherwise, nothing I can do. I can't afford both right now...

I canceld a while ago and I am not regretting it. When it hit I was very excited but then I decided that excitement was for the armor not the figure so he went bye bye.

i agree but sideshow might not want to do that because they might lose a lot of pre-orders due to bad lighting for the photos or because the production piece was way off from the original.

Or they could just hire a good photographer like Maulfan permanently to showcase their stuff. Seems fair as long as photoshop isn't used to make the piece look more dynamic.

On topic I cancelled my exclusive and am now on the f'in waitlist for the regular! :banghead:banghead

Back