Who canceled the EX Clone Obi-wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you doing with your Clone Obi-wan EX order?

• Total voters
I am keeping it. Whether or not I open it is another story. After moving early this year, most of my toys are still in boxes, and a lot of my enthusiasm is gone for some of this stuff. I am sure once I get a free minute to unpack and set up the room, I'll be back on track, but I haven't even opened the last few things to come from Sideshow.

Canceled mine but only because I found a regular for under $60 from a dealer

Wow, normally the argument is that SSF is the extreme example of SSC fans. So if half the extreme fans are cancelling, that can't be good for SSC.

Yeah, I have a feeling this one is going to be on second chance and up for gift card purchase.

Yeah, I have a feeling this one is going to be on second chance and up for gift card purchase.

Thats as unequivocally a disaster as the Hobbits. SSC invests money in a new body for each of those and can't even sell out the exclusives of the first figures to use them!

I am pretty comfortable in saying that we will never get a Chewie, R2, C3P0 or anything even remotely demanding of specific additional investment.

I don't know about the hobbits, but I think this one is just hard economic times and alot of other really good (expensive) stuff shipping. I think alot of people will go back and get this later down the road.

LOTR and SW are too different animals. Typically the LOTR stuff ends up on 2nd chance and sells slower.

Also, the SW figures are getting to a point where the exclusives (with lower ES) aren't as likely to end up on 2nd chance; at least not for very long.

Cancelled mine 2 months ago, he just doesn't fit in with my collection right now, and I would rather buy from an AD for less.

I canceled. Wanted to save money and I didn't need the gummi Rex. I'm getting the regular from Dark Shadow Collectibles.

I think its funny people are cancelling the exclusive to get the regular because the exclusive is a big part of the reason I'm getting it. :lol

Yeah, I wasn't too stoked about the exclusive... but seeing it mounted to his Kenobi's arm is pretty cool.

Wow, surprised that cancelations and planned cancelations are over 50%. Wonder if this is always the case, but still helps to explain where all the waitlist conversions come from.

Cancelled when I got the 12-14 day notice.

Just too much stuff coming I'd rather have, plus money's tight right now and holidays are right around the corner.

Back