Which version of 12" Yoda would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not too sure whether this thread exists but other than Palpatine, I would like to see SS announce Yoda as the next figure in the OFTJ line. I'm sure SS is capable of offering characters with short bodies like the hobbits.

So, tell me which version of Yoda would you prefer to see first as a 12" figure.

As for me, I'm more of an OT guy and I would like to see the puppet Yoda from either TESB or ROTJ.:D

Give me ROTS!! Yoda just looks better overall to me in that form than in the puppet.

i'll take ESB because thats the FIRST time i saw him. and the will always be the way i view yoda. of course i wont complain if they come out with a ROTS version either.

Again with everything I post on character appearance, ESB all the way. And I would complain if it's a ROTS Yoda first.

Wor-Gar said:
ESB Yoda...

but seeing as they did the PF already, I'm guessing they'll do ROTS Yoda in 12".

Puppet Yoda with Dagobah hut environment!... won't happen. Would love it though when they get around to ESB/Besbin Luke

My question is will it be a 12" Yoda or a 1/6 Yoda? I don't think I want a 12" Yoda. Give me the 3-4" Yoda that's in scale and ESB first but I want both versions so I don't prefer either.

Run me through the differences again - is it just the outer robe/lightsaber vs cane thing ?

If so I suspect there would be one version with the differences as accessories.

I would prefer an ROTS Yoda with lightsaber, cane, and Gree's severed head as the exclusive (or rather "inclusive" accessory). Throw in an accessory pack with a Jedi Council chair and/or personal quarters' "pillow chair"

What would be really nice is if SSC could sell a clothing accessory pack with the ESB/ROTJ outfit, but I think the face sculpts may be too distinct to pass off for each other.

ESB or ROTJ Yoda for me. I don't like the PT Yoda that bounced around like Sonic The Hedgehog.

I would really really love ROTS Yoda with lightsaber and cane. Besides, there really isn't a difference between AOTC and ROTS, so they could pull the Mace Windu trick and make a "definitive" Yoda for both films. Besides, we already have the OT premium format Yoda now.

I agree with Dave, OT PF PT for 1/6, since I intend to pose Yoda with my jedi. And let's hope its not the ugly TPM puppet...

I eventually want both... so I'm not too concerned who comes out first. But if (for sake of argument) only one was made I would prefer the OT version. Although if Sideshow wanted to make Yoda a 2 pack where you get both ESB and ROTS versions for $50 I'd totally be down with that!

galactiboy said:
I eventually want both... so I'm not too concerned who comes out first. But if (for sake of argument) only one was made I would prefer the OT version. Although if Sideshow wanted to make Yoda a 2 pack where you get both ESB and ROTS versions for $50 I'd totally be down with that!

Heck, make it $75 or $80 and I'd be on board for a 2-pack PT/OT Yoda set. It'd still be $32.50 or $40 per figure. :)

Back