Which version of 12" Yoda would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTS is more bang for your buck. I'll take that one. Howzabout something a little like this? :cool: :D

rotsyoda63yq.jpg

rotsyoda45pg.jpg

rotsyoda29tw.jpg

palptwovyoda29cl.jpg

rotsyodagammy2yx.jpg

He looks a little like Marlon Brando playing the Godfather...cotton balls puffing out the cheeks. :lol

Still, great custom. I wonder what it was built from?

carbo-fation said:
That looks awesome Mike! Did you make this Yoda?

It's Hasbro's AOTC Yoda completely repainted, with articulation added in the shoulders, elbows, and knees.
I also put magnets in his feet and gave him a magnetic base, so he can hold any pose without toppling over.
Yoda is a commissioned figure for the lady who won the auctions for my customs of Darth Sidious, Ben Kenobi, and Ep 1 Obi and Qui a few months back. She's ordered seven figures, all for her husband's birthday!!! Now that's love.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
He looks a little like Marlon Brando playing the Godfather...cotton balls puffing out the cheeks. :lol

:rotfl :rotfl

He does! I always though there was some difference between the CG and the OT puppet, but I couldn;t quite place it. I think it's the cheeks and the nose is a touch squinched on the CG puppet.

"Botzinni, all along it was."

As always, great work Mikey.

I want a 1/6th ROTS Yoda with lightsaber, cane and floating chair.

Back