Which trilogy do you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

????????????????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this has been done before somewhere but i wanted to do it again.

Which trilogy do you prefer? SW for me.

Last edited:
damn this is a difficult one, i like lotr better nowadays , but back in the day i loved star wars. so SW it is, good memorys with the cool merchandise it brought aswell :)

As much as I'm a fan of Star Wars, it's easily the Lord of the Rings trilogy for me. The story, the visuals, everything about the LOTR is just incredible.

This is an unfair poll because there are so many Star Wars fans. Now do this poll about 3-4 years ago...

This poll was done in the LOTR section a while back i believe, and you can guess who won.

Star Wars is my childhood. It's a time I will cherish being with my father at the cinema through all three movies. The anticipation of three years to find out if my hero Han Solo was alive and if Darth Vader was truly Luke's father. Not to mention the figures were my favourite toys.
Lord of rings holds dear to my heart also. It has always been my favourite book and the Movie is a masterpiece. It's also the first movie I took my wife to see at the cinema. I just can't choose. Thank god you didn't add Indiana Jones to the poll too

Star Wars. I love LOTR, but SW was part of growing up as a kid for me.

Back