Which SW sideshow 12' is in most demand ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader is a tough one, but the demand will likely decrease a bit once other versions are released (more versions=a bit easier to find). I'm glad I got two Stormtroopers with my Vader because they are getting to be a tough find, as well.

I think Boba Fett will be popular, but I imagine he will get a few different versions, also.

Pfft where have you been??

BENVAD.jpg
[/IMG]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

according to this, it's a Q1 it's supposed to go up for PO in Q1

GG_price.jpg

I'm saving my reward points for it :D

Yeah, I remember seeing that picture. We all were hoping it would be a Q1-2012 release, not a Q1-2012 preorder. Maybe they meant a Q1-2013 release? Damn, I forgot how expensive he was going to be.

clearly it's snowbunny Padme. you should buy up every one you see, and sit on them for a few years, then unload them all at a premium price. :monkey1

Yeah, I remember seeing that picture. We all were hoping it would be a Q1-2012 release, not a Q1-2012 preorder. Maybe they meant a Q1-2013 release? Damn, I forgot how expensive he was going to be.

Yea I was hoping for a Q1 release not a PO as well but if that's what it takes to make it perfect, I can wait. As I've said many times, Grievous is my most anticipated star wars figure since I began collecting SS SW products followed closely by Dooku so they can take even more time as long as it's done right when it does finally come out

Damn glad I was able to find a set last year for retail... no way I'd drop $560 for them :lol

I've always wanted that set but definitely not dropping that much on them either. I can live with out them.

I want a Phase 2 Rex. I agree about the weathering too.

they are releasing a Greivous. the proto was at comic-con. It's just a matter of when. Fellow boardie Silent Surfer said the engineering of his arms turning from 2 arms into 4 is what's happening over in China. I think he said it in the droid thread.

but if you haven't seen it, here's the teaser pic from way back when
GG.png

thank you.

i remember seeing the prototype.. but since it's been a while since we saw it, and i haven't really heard much about it since then.. i figured maybe it was just a big trick and they wouldn't release it lol.

$200 is a little expensive, but it's reasonable.

general grieivous is the reason i started collecting star wars stuff in the first place. i really only collect troopers, and a few select jedi.. but grievious is just sso damn cool looking.

i can't wait... but it's good to have a little time to put money away for it.

i really just hope that we'll be able to pose him the way stood before fighting kenobi

GRJ.jpg

GGJ.jpg

sorry, the pictures suck, but you guys know what i'm getting at.

Grievous 1/6 is the one I am looking forward to the most.

I hope he is able to stand without using a stand (unlike the Hasbro version) and is not as brittle as the premium format.

Oh they better include a stand with GG*. Cause I like stands!

*=General Grievous short, since his name is long.

$900 bucks for the Han and Luke Stormie set?!?!?!?!? I got my two beautifully customized.....should be able to get 1.5 Million for them then based on ebay crazy people

Aayla Secura is the same way. One person $100, other $150, other $200, and today $275 on evilbay. Before long she'll be $400 and Han and Luke Stormie $1500.

Back