Which Spiderman version is the better one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im actually saying that in the Medicom pictures and the pictures in the begining of the thread, the Red/Blue look better then when in hand. Like if the colors have been tweaked or enhanced.
I have it too, and I dont think the red is deep, here some of my pictures under regular light and flash and without messing around with color saturation or anything:

WIth Flash:
spideyandwolvie3.jpg

Without:
spideycloseup3.jpg

And to show how the Comic red blue spidey looks in pictures:

webMediShelf1.jpg

Im actually saying that in the Medicom pictures and the pictures in the begining of the thread, the Red/Blue look better then when in hand. Like if the colors have been tweaked or enhanced.
I have it too, and I dont think the red is deep, here some of my pictures under regular light and flash and without messing around with color saturation or anything...
He looks the right color to me. :confused:

Not trying to make fun or be a jerk here, but maybe you're a bit color blind? I've heard it causes some people to see colors differently or sometimes not at all.

I do not like the look of SM2 at all. There are not many pics of it around either. I really like the SM3 figures and think the sculpt looks good. I just picked up the black one off the sale thread at a great price to go with my red/blue SM3.

Not trying to make fun or be a jerk here, but maybe you're a bit color blind? I've heard it causes some people to see colors differently or sometimes not at all.

I think he's refering to the movie colors of the SM3 figure which is a tad more dark blue than the figure.

(i think)

You don't have the red/blue Spidey? I'm shocked, it's such an awesome figure, and you being such a big SM fan. I've thought about selling my SM3 Venom and Symbiote SM, but red/blue suit will always stay.

You don't have the red/blue Spidey? I'm shocked, it's such an awesome figure, and you being such a big SM fan. I've thought about selling my SM3 Venom and Symbiote SM, but red/blue suit will always stay.

Yeah i have the black one but never got around to the red. Looking for the best place now. (can't take it any longer)

Yeah i have the black one but never got around to the red. Looking for the best place now. (can't take it any longer)

Plenty of all three (red/blue, symbiote, venom) in my dealer. These aren't moving at all though.

I'm gonna cop the symbiote one as soon as I'm done with my priority list. If I can hold it till then, that is.

You saying these 2 red colors look the same to you? If so maybe I am color blind, but to me the one in my picture seems more "Orangie" then the first one. Its not sun damaged because thats how it was first day I got it. Also I have the Red/Blue comic Spidey and those colors look good to me. So I think maybe this disproves the color blind theory (but could be possible since I never tested for that).

Or maybe I got a bad one, maybe I should look to buy another one then.

You saying these 2 red colors look the same to you? If so maybe I am color blind, but to me the one in my picture seems more "Orangie" then the first one. Its not sun damaged because thats how it was first day I got it. Also I have the Red/Blue comic Spidey and those colors look good to me. So I think maybe this disproves the color blind theory (but could be possible since I never tested for that).

Or maybe I got a bad one, maybe I should look to buy another one then.

It may sound strange, but the colors of the room and the lighting conditions may change how you perceive certain colors.

So someone else also sees it. Maybe some came out more richer in red then others?

Its just the way those photographs was taken. The one with the black background uses the light techniques, photoshopt etc. While the bottom one (which are more accurate to the actual ones in store) just uses normal setting, with ordinary set up flash.

Back