Which one is your FAVORITE Faux-Bronze Statue from Bowen ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is your FAVORITE Faux-Bronze FS Statue from Bowen ?

• Dr.DOOM

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • SPIDER-MAN

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • CAPTAIN AMERICA

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • THOR

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • DAREDAVIL

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • WOLVERINE

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • ODIN

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
I chose Thor......but you should add in The Hulk to the poll. He was the first and best IMO

i only have hulk but he's incredible(pun intended)....and the only other one i want(since they cost so much) is Doom.

i would vote hulk though because the FB paint app. is a drastic improvement from the green paint app. of that statue...imho....plus it is my favorite. please add Hulk to the survey.

need that doom though so if anyone ordered one through SS before you cancel it let me know...but it doesn't come out till 4th quarter so there's time to think about it.

Don't do it!! You know Lakehouse is going to buy them all up once he finds out!!!!

(I voted for Odin)

I think it's going to come down to a character choice, or a sculpt choice. I don't think one looks any better than the others, as far as the faux bronze 'technique' goes.

Where's the option: "they all suck". He's only cashing in on the collector mentality, and depreciating the originals. Remember the 90's with all the alternate covers, especially Image Comics, same s#!t, different pile.

How about the Hard hero Hulk and Namor?
243514715.jpg

I would vote for Hulk on this one line. Since he's not on the list, I voted for Captain America as my favorite.

I have 1 wolverine, 2 cap america, 1 thor, 1 dr doom... planning to get 1 hulk in my next collection.. :naughty

Back