Which movie has you the most excited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which movie has you most excited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tons of films I am excited for but of the ones listed Star Wars. I will likely watch them all but BvS is a far (far) a distant third. I haven't seen anything to get me pumped for the film....More will come available as the release draws near that may change my mind.

Can we add starwars rogue one movie news and new fantastic 4 reboot , between new Terminator, bats vs superman, Avengers and new starwars trailer's mind cant handle anymore greatness from mad max to hearing bladerunner sequel and new gremlins is in works I'm floored! Great time 4 us sci fy fan's

Last edited:
For me it goes:

1) Star Wars VII: Honestly, how can you NOT be at least a bit excited?
2) BvS: It's Superman and Batman sharing the same screen.
3) DEADPOOL: It's R, it's getting inspiration from the Kelly run, everything sounds great!
4) Civil War: My man T'Challa is going to be in this, so I'm stoked!
5) Suicide Squad: The cast is brilliant, the comic is great (the classics) so I'm pumped!

I limited myself to 2015-2016. Otherwise I'd have to add Black Panther, Strange, etc.

BVS will come out on top- it will be hated here because Marvel rules this forum
Ep VII ALOT of hype so far- apparently everyone forgets how vocal people were that JJ screwed up ST and everyting else he touched..until SW

Avengers2
Star Wars
Civil War
Deadpool
Ant Man
Jurrassic World
Terminator
BvS (but i was not impressed with MoS and I am not an Affleck fan but i am a huge superman fan).

Batman v Superman and Civil War. Knowing what I do about these movies has killed my buzz a little for this years releases. They're just not as epic sounding anymore

Spectre is my most anticipated. I will see Star Wars VII but I'm not particularly excited about it. My expectations are low. I'm so sick of comicbook movies. I don't know when I'll see Avengers 2 (or Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, or Guardians of the Galaxy for that matter), but probably will someday. I'm loving Daredevil on Netflix. It's a refreshing change from the usual comic adaptations we've been subjected to as of late.

Back