1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Peggy
Sif
Quake - cannot understand utilising the Agents of Shield brand for just Ghost Rider...

The demand for Peggy and Sif is intense - I’m on for both of them. Seriously cannot wrap my head around Hot Toys not meeting this yet!

I would by Peggy and Quake instantly. On that note, for the female figures I do own, what tips do you guys have for styling the hair? I messed up the first CW Black Widow's suit piping by using too much water.

SHURI!!!!! Pleaseeeee

It's too soon to know if She'll even appear, but one of My favorites potentially coming would be Terraxia, how cool would that be? ig5_30.jpg

I'm on the fence about getting Black Panther by himself but I'd pick up Shuri in a heartbeat

SHURI!!!!! Pleaseeeee
This. This. This.
I'm on the fence about getting Black Panther by himself but I'd pick up Shuri in a heartbeat
Finally some more people join me! ^^

Seriously, I need Shuri, I even got the damn Funko POP despite me generally disliking them coz Shuri is always awesome and cool so the POP is no exception. But ultimately I need a HT figure. ToT

I said it on the BP spec thread, but I've added Okoye, Nakia and Shuri to my female character list for sure!

I said it on the BP spec thread, but I've added Okoye, Nakia and Shuri to my female character list for sure!

Okoye, Shuri and Nakia are definitely now my most wanted ❤️💕

I want a Shuri for sure. Okoye and Nakia would be very likely purchases for sure.

Kinda funny how no one really asked for Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider but we’ve been asking for Quake since season 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know Wasp and Capt Marvel will be made, but I'd love an Agent Carter figure.

Kinda funny how no one really asked for Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider but we’ve been asking for Quake since season 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Really annoying.
Actually, pretty freaking frustrating!!!!!

Gemma Chan will be playing Doctor Minerva in Captain Marvel. Probably no chance but I can dream...

ywKQZ8U.png

Back