1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

I can't stress this enough ... I need Hot Toys to make Shuri. :lecture Then Nebula and Okoye. Also Hope but she's most likely a given with Ant-Man & The Wasp.

I can't stress this enough ... I need Hot Toys to make Shuri. :lecture Then Nebula and Okoye. Also Hope but she's most likely a given with Ant-Man & The Wasp.

I’ll take one each of whats ur asking.

Really wish they did a Sif

After Guardians 2, and after being exposed to Karen Gillan more generally lately (check her out in a great little horror movie called Oculus), I really, really want a Nebula figure and I really hope she survives Infinity War.

112445plmmjujswumsh11y.jpg

This figure looks like a decent stand in for MCU Sharon Carter / Agent 13.

After Widow, I think the next MCU female character from IW is likely to be Gamora...

I think Nebula would be a bigger seller than Gamora because most everyone who wanted a Gamora would have bought one last time around, and it's not like Gamora has some kind of drastically changed look in Infinity War. But Nebula gives us a brand new Guardian for our Guardians shelf.

Mantis is definitely a hole in the MCU collection thus far. But Okoye and Nebula have also been in 2+ movies and really need to be made too!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mantis would be great actually; her and Nebula are the two that are sorely missing right now.

agree with everyone on Mantis,Nebula,Shuri and Okoye
at least Okoye gets a small statue from Iron Studios

I am down with Mantis and Nebula.

I doubt they'll make Mantis. She's a fun character, but I don't see her selling well. What accessories would they give her? Drax? :lol

I'm still in for Nebula. Would like Valkyrie too, but I think that boat may have sailed. Maybe she'll be in IW2 and HT will reconsider...

The Russos have now confirmed that
Spoiler Spoiler:

So we can all kiss the idea of that figure goodbye! *so sad*

I would assume Wasp. She is a title character, after all.
If Hot Toys is worried about sales for her, I would be perfectly happy with an Ant-Man / Wasp 2-Pack.

Back