1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

shuri.jpg

1A4F65B7-1AB9-42C7-8822-38FD8706568F.jpeg
Looks like we know which MCU female character HT is making next...LOL!

Seems like they are definitely repainting the CW Black Widow HS...Damn you HT!

So it looks like the Civil War version with a few new accessories, a new headsculpt and a new best over the Civil War suit. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gemma Chan will be playing Doctor Minerva in Captain Marvel. Probably no chance but I can dream...

ywKQZ8U.png

oOOH, I HOPE she gets a figure one day. I think she's gorgeous and I really like her on Humans so getting a Hot Toy would be awesome.

Soooo... the second season of Jessica Jones is out now and still not even a tease of a figure from HT yet?? I know they're kinda busy at the moment with IW, but surely they have to realize how popular this would be...

I just literally found that Scaletta had a Sif interest thread up for almost more than a year now but missed out on the run =/ I hope another third party company or Hot Toys would eventually get to her someday. I agree with you on Jess though.

With all the screen time she’s had in two movies, I’m really surprised they haven’t made Nebula.

I still want Lady Sif, but given the absence of Jaimie Alexander from the MCU right now, I doubt it's happening.

TBL is making a lot of the females that need to be made...especially Pin Up characters....

Personally , I would love a VERY articulated and detailed River Tam from Firefly/Serenity..

That and Ghostbusters Gozer.

Trinity and Leeloo would be great also....

TBL is making a lot of the females that need to be made...especially Pin Up characters....

Personally , I would love a VERY articulated and detailed River Tam from Firefly/Serenity..

That and Ghostbusters Gozer.

Trinity and Leeloo would be great also....

Someone didn’t read the thread title. XD

At this point, I think:

Gamora will happen (IW)
Valkyrie will happen (TR)
Blonde Widow will happen (IW)
The Wasp will happen (AW)
Captain Marvel will happen (CM)

Nebula may happen (IW)
Mantis may happen (IW)
Okoye may happen (IW)

Scarlet Witch not likely to happen (same as CW)

Others not likely at this point:
Peggy Carter
Sif
Sharon Carter
Jane Foster

Still want Quake to go with Ghost Rider [emoji30]

Quake would be a great figure.

Overall there’s so many figures I’d like to see.

Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

I like the rooted hair. Yeah it can be a ***** to futz sometimes but I just feel like sculpted hair would make it feel a tad cheap. I don’t know how to explain it exactly. It works for Bucky but I wouldn’t wanna see Avengers Nat with sculpted hair. Or Wanda. Please never do sculpted hair on any character with long hair.

There are a few other female charachters in the MCU I would like see HT make, but thinking about how Sif wasn't in Thor Ragnarok makes me hope we can see her character in the MCU again sometime down the line; which may present an opportunity for a figure. Not that I am holding my breath, but her unexplained absence from the story in Thor 3 makes me hope they later can explain or show that she was off on an adventure where she met Beta Ray Bill. I think if they ever introduce Beta Ray Bill (besides the Easter egg in Thor 3) we need to find out he has teamed up with working with Sif and are on an adventure together.

Back