1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

It was in the same situation last year. Plus they need to keep this show running at least until the founding of S.H.I.E.L.D.

:goodpost::exactly:

I'm actually at the point where I enjoy Agent Carter more than Agents of SHIELD :lol I don't want AoS to come back next week!

It was in the same situation last year. Plus they need to keep this show running at least until the founding of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The ratings were worse this year than they were last year (and they were already bad last year) and it sounds like Hayley Atwell has a new show lined up already. I'm pretty sure it's done.

and it sounds like Hayley Atwell has a new show lined up already.
Please tell me it's on Showtime, Starz, Netflix or HBO. Basically any place that is less restrictive than network tv and basic cable.

:goodpost::exactly:

I'm actually at the point where I enjoy Agent Carter more than Agents of SHIELD :lol I don't want AoS to come back next week!

:exactly: :goodpost: Totally agree. Agent Carter is a way, way better show than AoS (IMHO of course :) )

Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

It's funny cause I actually love AoS WAAAY more than Agent Carter. I dunno, it wasn't hitting me as much as shield was. I actually ****ing love all the WS stuff they did and everything they did, and have been doing with Inhumans and seriously cannot wait to see what they do with Secret Warriors. Yeah it can be really REALLY awkward at times with some of the forced humor it has but I'm loving the story it's been telling so far as well as the characters. I think part of it has to do with my love of what Bendis did with some of those characters from Secret Invasion and New a Avengers and on. I didn't expect to love the show as much as I do.

I love Peggy. I really do, and I loved her one shot, but I didn't think she REALLY needed a mini or a second season. When it was announced that it was gonna be a mini, I was all like I guess that's fine, it's only eight episodes, but then they announced a second season and wasn't particularly excited about it. Plus I'm really not happy with what they've been doing to Madam Masque at all. :( Though Jarvis totally makes the show for me. James and Haley are too great together. But yeah, that's just me. XD

Now that HT has finally released Drax, what are the odds that they just might release Nebula??? Or they will wait till Vol. 2?
I don't think she's likely, it could happen but I really doubt it. Same goes for Vol.2 Nebula, just imo

Nebula is AWESOME. I would buy her. My number 1 is Supergirl (Helen Slater), but it is HIGHLY unlikely that will ever happen. And she's DC, but still...
So, Nebula is number one for me.

I don't think she's likely, it could happen but I really doubt it. Same goes for Vol.2 Nebula, just imo

IMO it depends on whether or not she joins the team or is just a side villain again. We got almost the entire Guardians line-up for the first movie so I would assume they will try to complete the team for the sequel (whether through releases and making figures for the new characters or just flat out new figures).

That's why I said several pages back that Mantis would probably end up being one of the upcoming female Hot Toys figures.

Yes
600full-jaimie-alexander-1-10_20_2012.jpg

The further out we get, the more I think Lady Sif will be the next female. Black Widow of course will continue to get figures and scarlett witch will as well but after that, what's next, another Thor film right? I could see Sif finally getting a figure then. Even Hela if she really is the main villain.

Dr. Strange(to our knowledge) doesn't have any main female "action" character roles.

The further out we get, the more I think Lady Sif will be the next female. Black Widow of course will continue to get figures and scarlett witch will as well but after that, what's next, another Thor film right? I could see Sif finally getting a figure then. Even Hela if she really is the main villain.

Dr. Strange(to our knowledge) doesn't have any main female "action" character roles.

I really hope so. I'm disappointed she got passed over twice but with HT making more female characters into figures she has a good chance now. I just hope she has a big role in Thor Ragnorak :pray:

Agent Carter or Nebula. I really want a Quake/Daisy Johnson/Skye though!

Back