1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

On that note, I have always expected HT to make an exclusive Arctic Widow - BW in an all white, or almost all white outfit...It should be easy to make and she should sell well. But HT never made one...at least not yet...

I don't see why they would. Most of the variant costumes they do are of costumes that actually appear in the movies (though there are some exceptions).

My vote is for Peggy Carter, she deserves a figure more than any other MCU female.

My vote is for Peggy Carter, she deserves a figure more than any other MCU female.

Yes she does
hayley-atwell.jpg

Unfortunately her show looks like it's about to get cancelled.

While I've yet to watch season 2 (super busy and tired), I dont see how the show could possibly ruin her character. All it's done is enhance it.

Also I must be the only person who wouldn't want to see HT make a Carter figure. As good as HT is, they don't tend to do female figures much justice, in my opinion. Except for a few really well done ones, of course.

Also I must be the only person who wouldn't want to see HT make a Carter figure. As good as HT is, they don't tend to do female figures much justice, in my opinion. Except for a few really well done ones, of course.

More than anything I just don't get what about her would make for a good action figure. I felt the same way about Coulson. He was just some guy in a business suit.

I really like Peggy Carter but I would take a Sharon figure over her any day, just for the fact that Sharon can be posed with "Team Cap" and it would look pretty epic, IMO. Especially considering the role the character plays in the Cap comics.

Peggy Carter was OG Team Cap :lecture

What happened to the petition I started for her? :lol

1/4 scale Black Widow or 1/4 Maria Hill, both from Avengers 1.

More than anything I just don't get what about her would make for a good action figure. I felt the same way about Coulson. He was just some guy in a business suit.

I don't see much difference between him and most figures. And why would you care if you don't have any interest in? Why shouldn't it get made? Don't want it don't buy it. But if someone does then they should have the choice.

Coulson is not much different then Fury, or Alfred or and FBI agent or most cop figures...or hill or X files or any real life person that isn't some comic character...or Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne or civilian Rodgers or tons of other figures. And really, and comic hero is really not that different. More color or thicker clothing really. Don't get what difference it is.

The figures don't come with the super powers so a Thor figure is no more action figure them any Peggy Carter would be. (Or any other figure) and a female hero with no real super powers on her show/movie that is badass because she works hard and study's seems like an infinitely better role model(and attainable and realistic) for my daughter (or someone's son with Coulson) then an alien God. I don't see why they are any less impressive action figures.

Last edited:

Coulson is not much different then Fury, or Alfred or and FBI agent or most cop figures...or hill or X files or any real life person that isn't some comic character...or Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne or civilian Rodgers or tons of other figures.

Awesome. With the exception of Fury (who at least has a cool trench coat) and Hill (I like her uniform), I don't have any interest in any of those either, so that means very little to me.

I like Peggy just fine, but on a list of potential Hot Toys she's a very low priority for me.

While I've yet to watch season 2 (super busy and tired), I dont see how the show could possibly ruin her character. All it's done is enhance it.

Exactly, I like her even more since watching the show. And you should get to watching season 2, I think it's better than the first season.

Unfortunately her show looks like it's about to get cancelled.

It was in the same situation last year. Plus they need to keep this show running at least until the founding of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Back