Which Marvel Comiquette's do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should first make the most popular OLDEST characters, and THEN the new ones. That makes the most sense to me. Dr. Strange before Deadpool, ect. Do the oldest first, and then as new characters are invented and warrant making, make them. The oldest characters have the most provenance.

They should first make the most popular OLDEST characters, and THEN the new ones. That makes the most sense to me. Dr. Strange before Deadpool, ect. Do the oldest first, and then as new characters are invented and warrant making, make them. The oldest characters have the most provenance.

Tell that to wolverine, he came out in late 80's.

As for Doc Strange, has he had any ongoing series in the last three years or so? i think he's more obscure than most, kindof a bit player/guest star that pops up every so often like jennifer aniston.

113650-164240-songbird.jpg

Tell that to wolverine, he came out in late 80's.

As for Doc Strange, has he had any ongoing series in the last three years or so? i think he's more obscure than most, kindof a bit player/guest star that pops up every so often like jennifer aniston.

Wolverine came out before that. He was sporting the brown and yellow costume in at least as early as '85 as I recall, and that was his second costume. His limited series came out in 1982. He was introduced in an issue of the Incredible Hulk #180, way back in 1974. A far cry from the late 80's. It wasn't until the late 80's that he really became popular, however.
As far as Dr. Strange, he was one of the few other Superheroes to appear in the Spider Man cartoons, and considering that TV exposure usually makes a character more well known than non TV exposure, well, he is a lot more significant than many other Marvel characters.

Last edited:
Back