Which Marvel Comiquette's do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X Force line
Selene
Bastion

Listen to this member for he is wise, SS!

BlackBolt_by_Philip_Tan.jpg

BLackagar Boltagon FTMFW:rock

Darna FTW!:winner

darna.jpg

Jean/Marvel Girl/Phoenix ANYTHING. Long overdue by Sideshow.

jean_grey.jpg

yeah a juggernaut would be cool.

I concur.:lecture

No seriously I WANT SENTINEL LIGHT-UP FULL SIZE OR LSB :hi5::tap:blissy:rock:dance:horse:computer

Full size sentinel? Are you sure? It would be like 2-3 story or maybe 24 feet-36 feet. And cost like $50,000. Galactus would cost alot more of course. But I doubt you want a full size one as well.

FULL SIZE STATUE NOT LIFE SIZE :cuckoo::thwak

Give us the scale man, otherwise everyone knows its full size; unless noted as bust. Like comiquette is like 1/5 scale, some are 1/4, and PF are usually 1/4 scale. So a 1/5 scale Sentinel(full size) is maybe around 6 feet.

Give us the scale man, otherwise everyone knows its full size; unless noted as bust. Like comiquette is like 1/5 scale, some are 1/4, and PF are usually 1/4 scale. So a 1/5 scale Sentinel(full size) is maybe around 6 feet.

Ok my bad:duff I like to see sentinel 1:4 scale with light-up and changeable arm like rocket launcher :blissy

I definitly want:
Modern Nova
Deadpool
Quasar from the Thanos Imperative

i like space marvel haha, and deadpool is too damn cool for sideshow to ignore...

Now that Thanos has been done I'd like some more cosmic characters like Nova (modern), Adam Warlock, Mephisto, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, Rohan etc.

I got a commision piece of Deadpool base on that picture. Here's a couple of pics i want to share. He do come with a base and my apologies for the mess. Thanks,

*Pic Removed*

Here is a list of the Marvel Comiquette's that i would love for my collection:

Emporer Vulcan in Shi'ar armour with Shi'ar flag (see first page of Road to War of Kings TPB)

Deadpool

deadpool.gif

Deadpool%20Nixon%20Photo.jpg

It'd be great if we could have two comiquette's one in a battle pose and one classic Deadpool comedy moment such as:

Wade sitting on an armchair, his mask up over his nose with his costume top on eating a bowl of kids cereal in his underwear, with guns and sword on the floor so it looks like he came home went to bed woke up and the place is a mess, he could be posed laughing maybe like he's watching weekend at bernie's or something....

The exclusive could have a few alternate yellow personality speech boxes on acrylic stands with a 'pool speech bubble telling the to "shut up Bernie is about to his head bashed into a walkway!".

Gladiator

A-Bomb (Red Hulk Villain)

abomb.jpg

What Comiquette's do you guys want?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that Thanos has been done I'd like some more cosmic characters like Nova (modern), Adam Warlock, Mephisto, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, Rohan etc.

I'd like Celestrial....enough of IM already. Give me a char that would scare Galactus! Or at least Eternals! Of course all these chars aren't on top of my list but if I have to go cosmic, Celestrial would do it.

Back