Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Alien Big Chap is 28" and 800$... I think I would pay that much for Treebeard. I would have to have a seperate display for him, but he would definitely look amazing.

I was thinking with the Hobbit coming later this year I wonder if there will be a physical appearance of The Necromancer (Sauron) and if they'll make a statue based off that look.

The Hobbit book spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was thinking with the Hobbit coming later this year I wonder if there will be a physical appearance of The Necromancer (Sauron) and if they'll make a statue based off that look.

The Hobbit book spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He would have to be I'd think. Gags is right about the snow troll size would work.

that Snow Troll looks bad ass :clap

The Alien Big Chap is 28" and 800$... I think I would pay that much for Treebeard. I would have to have a seperate display for him, but he would definitely look amazing.

woah, that's tall. that's about 70cm? nice!

New drawings of the characters will be explained, at least. We are waiting for a long time...

After six good side characters, I'm waiting for the six bad side character.

Ringwraith has already been announced.

I am waiting Sauron (In fact, the next premium format is Sauron, they do not make sauron maquette, not now..) Saruman, Grima, Lurtz, Moria orc...

Actualy I want Elrond, Galadriel, Frodo, Theoden, Eowyn, Eomer...

Lord_of_the_Rings-I-4.jpg

Last edited:

Alien and Predator collectibles are always more then any other line. I wouldn't expect a LOTR maquette that big to cost the same as the Alien, prolly more like $500-600. Saying that, give us a 28in Balrog SS :lecture

more worthless crap, splice pig and some stomach/guts ****

at least i got my judge dredd ex order in so not a complete loss.

I know they still had it six months ago. Even though it's been half a year since we heard anything new, I'm pretty sure they haven't lost the license just yet.

;)

i will be super pissed off if they dont finish the fellowship for the maquette, i still have the video of them specifically promising to finish the fellowship for this line first before anything else.

do we even know who the next character is? It's gotta be a baddie, they've only done 1 so far.

I would expect to see a new statue fairly soon. We are due for boromir to ship and could use another in the pipe line.

To quote gagaliya,
"huh":dunno

Where is this posted? Great news as I think the maquette line is perfect for the elven armor, but I would love to see the link on the sideshow site.

I didn't see any news in the Sideshow experience??

Back