Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maquette collectore have nothing to worry about imo,PF collectors on the other hand :(,the silence from SS on this line is very worrying

Don't worry so much guys. :wink1:

It isn't the first time SS have left us without any LOTR news for such a long time. :monkey2

I would only get worried if we didn't get any new at SDCC.

So be of good cheer :duff...and take this opportunity to save as much as you can for some awesome LOTR stuff, that is sure to come our way. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I could see some concern if we don't see something at comic-con. Until then patience is the key.

yes its is frustrating maybe time for the custom statue makers to be given a call

man do you have any idea how difficult & expensive is to make a piece similar to quality to the 1:5 series ? it's not realistic.

i find it funny sideshow continue to release their stupid undead crap right on schedule that few people buys, yet refuse to even throw us a bone in term of what's going on with lotr.

Custom statues have been tried without much success. Kind of how a lot of 1:6th custom figures go.

As far as the dead being crap that's one opinion. I love the dead stuff and when they do 1:6th again I'll get it. I just done collect pf but it's great that fans of that series get a few pieces. Hopefully really soon we lotr collectors will get a new statue and all will be well.

Custom statues have been tried without much success. Kind of how a lot of 1:6th custom figures go.

As far as the dead being crap that's one opinion. I love the dead stuff and when they do 1:6th again I'll get it. I just done collect pf but it's great that fans of that series get a few pieces. Hopefully really soon we lotr collectors will get a new statue and all will be well.

wow you dont strike me as a dead collecting guy josh :lol how can someone so happy & cheerful collect dead statues!

Is it possible that they have lost the LOTR license? Or that it is in the process of being renegotiating, and hence the extremely long gap bewteen pre-orders, and indeed, news of any kind?

Is it possible that they have lost the LOTR license? Or that it is in the process of being renegotiating, and hence the extremely long gap bewteen pre-orders, and indeed, news of any kind?

why would you say something like that! take it back!

Debbie%20Downer-resized-600.jpg

why would you say something like that! take it back!

Debbie%20Downer-resized-600.jpg

I hope it's not the case :pray:, but I cannot for the life of me figure out SS's thinking as to why they would not even drop a hint of what's to come, let alone give us a new pre-order!!! I mean everything's chugging along nicely, and then, BOOM! Nothing! The least SS could do is post some QA's!!!!

here' the latest interview with sideshow's senior managers, those guys all look pretty junior to me, just like a bunch artists. If anyone has the patience to sit through the whole thing and see if they talk about lotr at all....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aMLQjcbYvw&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received[/ame]

Yeah, I like zombies. I have all the 1:6th figures and will get more of they do more.

Zombies are great :clap it's where PJ started out. I go the PF zombie route myself... I won't hold my breath waiting for the 1/6 zombies to amble back, they left the building a long time ago and ain't shambling this way any time soon.

Of all of us Josh, you should recognise that SS have and are moving away from 1/6 stuff (SW aside) to more high end product... it's all about the $$$.

here' the latest interview with sideshow's senior managers, those guys all look pretty junior to me, just like a bunch artists. If anyone has the patience to sit through the whole thing and see if they talk about lotr at all....

Nothing concrete to see or hear in this regarding LOTR. It is general chatter about SS process and personal likes. Move along... move along...

This is what is announced for next week.

Obviously none of LOTR. I begin to doubt that we see something for Comic Con.

i5ndeh.jpg

2is6rf5.jpg

I'm not worry about what is going to happen this summer...I know that we are going to see a lot of items this year and the next year...I'm really really worried about what's going to happen after the Hobbit films...

I don't think that's the case at all. I really think this is much ado about nothing.

Back