Which Manufacturer's Product do you Collect Most ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Manufacturer's Product do you Collect Most ?

• Total voters
Hot Toys are leading the way in my collection right now followed by Sideshow. I'd love to buy more SS but the stuff I want of them apart from there 1/6 SW line is so expensive & huge, like there Avatar AMP Suit I bought not to long ago but worth every penny. 3A is a new brand I've grown to love & Enterbay has just got my interests to but Hot Toys is the main one for me, love em.

21STCT: When they used to be in business. Nowadays, mostly a few items I find if the price is right (i.e. cheap) on eBay.

BBI: When they used to be in business. Nowadays, mostly a few items I find if the price is right (i.e. cheap) on eBay.

DML: When I used to actively collect WW II Allied/German & Modern. Nowadays, mostly loose modern parts and the occasional modern boxed figure.

HOT TOYS: Certain 12" figures from certain licenses . . . mostly movie/related.

SIDESHOW: A variety of PF offerings, statues, and 12" figures (mostly GI JOE RAH, MARVEL, & STAR WARS).

TRIAD TOYS: Pretty much everything they produce 1:6 wise and other format size wise.

I also collector manufacturers but depending on the product (i.e. a.c.e., Toy Soldier, and other assorted companies).

My "main" collection as followed:

SSC 2 Maquettes, 3 PFs, 2 PFs on pre-order currently
GG 3 mini-busts, 3 jumbo vintage figures
Master Replicas, 3 1:1 Helmets LEs, 4 FXs
Hasbro, 1 FX Lightsaber on pre-order

I have a few Hasbro figures that I collect but I don't consider them a part of my collection!

My "main" collection as followed:

SSC 2 Maquettes, 3 PFs, 2 PFs on pre-order currently
GG 3 mini-busts, 3 jumbo vintage figures
Master Replicas, 3 1:1 Helmets LEs, 4 FXs
Hasbro, 1 FX Lightsaber on pre-order

I have a few Hasbro figures that I collect but I don't consider them a part of my collection!

No Hot toys? LIES:mad::pfft::nono

Hot Toys and Blu Rays. Retired Hasbro Star Wars collector. I put in close to 30 years.

I guess it would be Hot Toys for me overall. If you count action figures as well as statues then DC Direct would probably win out, though I'm pretty much done with them these days.

Most definitely Sideshow. In fact, over the past several years, that's been the only company I've bought from. I'm probably limiting my enjoyment by limiting who I buy from, but I've dabbled in collectibles from other companies from Koto to GG to Bowen, etc., and I just don't see the detail and quality in those pieces like I get from Sideshow. Just personal opinion and observation, of course. And I'm not really a 1:6 collector so Medicom, Enterbay, Hot Toys etc. is out.

I voted Hot Toys even though I dont have any Hot Toys figures but Im getting Captain America so then Im starting to collect so expensive Hot Toys figures.

Back