Which Manufacturer's Product do you Collect Most ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Manufacturer's Product do you Collect Most ?

• Total voters
SS and HT. This year I've bought 4 SS figures and 3 HT figures, with my next purchase looking like a HT figure it's damn close.

My collection is about 2/3 or 3/4 SS though.

Last edited:
I collect the following: Sideshow, Hot Toys, eFX, Master Replicas, Gentle Giant, Kotobukiya and Medicom. Most of it is Star Wars, Terminator, Predator and anime.

Mostly Hot Toys for me as I'm mainly collecting 1/6 figures. I have Sideshow pieces (PF's, comiquettes, Joe's) but personally I prefer HT's stuff when it comes to 1/6 figures.

The greatest number of pieces I have in my collection by manufacturer from highest to lowest would be as follows:

1. Hot Toys
2. Sideshow
3. Medicom

well , a bit of everything , But my ranking for quantity is this :

Sideshow
Gentle giant
Master replicas
Medicom
Hot Toys
Enterbay

Looks like mostly Hot Toys. I do have quite a bit if Sideshow. I would have more sideshow If I had the time to work on the backlog of awesome figures I missed.

Sideshow(star wars,lotr,disney,classic monster),weta(lotr),attakus(star wars),master replicas(star wars,disney),efx(star wars,disney),united cutlery(lotr) and bowen(marvel) and now I begin to collect hottoys(new sculpts movie caracters mostly.)

It use to be Sideshow, but for the last 2 years, Hot Toys has taken over. I think this is because I am into the 1/6 scale superhero stuff more now. Before it was Star Wars. I haven't gotten into the PF line.

Hot Toys is my tops, followed by Mattel, then Sideshow. You should add Mattel to the list? I know there not respected in general, but many folks just like me, collect MOTUC and DCUC.

I have more Hasbro Star Wars figures, but the Hot Toys figures I have are way cooler, in my opinion at least. I wish I had the money and space to collect all of them. Yepp, that's right the entire MMS line.

Back