Which is your favorite Sideshow 1/6 line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sideshow 1/6 line(Movie or TV) is your favorite?

• Total voters
favourite Sideshow line

Has to be Buffy although I have all the Bond line, X files, Highlander (pending)and quite a few Universal monsters. Star Wars could do serious damage to my credit card!!!!!

Vintage monsters of course.The live by the sword line is a distant second,bring on Ghengis Khan and/or Atila the Hun!

Buffy for me! If I had to choose a line and get rid of all my 1/6, the Buffy figs are definite keepers. And just for the record, I LOVE Buffy! :) :joy

It's obvious which one I voted for....

In second is that OTHER monkey line... Hellboy. Of course things will change once the Star Wars figures arrive!

I'm disappointed to see the Apes in a 4th place tie :( , but its nice to see the Vintage Monsters holding their own against Buffy. Maybe Sideshow will see fit to offer some of the figures we've been requesting from that line.

Monty Python, but my vote is tainted because they are the only 12" figs I have aside from the Lincoln.

I do however love the box art and writing, the figures themselves are great conversation pieces. :D

I would have voted Van Helsing but who am I kidding, there aren't going to be any more figures so I voted the true #1, Buffy. :rock

Nice to see that the "Planet of the Apes" line is getting the support out there for this poll. Currently, it's ahead of the "Hellboy", "Van Helsing", "New Line Horror" line AND tied with the James Bond line.

And ALL of THOSE line got extended to the Premium Format! :horror

But no 1/4 APES!!! :banghead :banghead :banghead

Last edited:
Impressed with Poll

I am very impressed with the results of the Poll so far. The only Sideshow figures I have bought is the Universal Line and the Planet of the Apes. I am very pleased to see the Apes line is running neck to neck with the others!! I hope this inspires Sideshow to continue making more figures in their Planet of the Apes line; especially figures based on the Apes TV series :joy :mwaha :google

Planet of the APE 1/4's would so sale out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana Come on Sideshow lets see em.

Go Buffy, go!!!

pb.jpg

Go Vintage Monsters, go!!!

ygor_bnnr.jpg

Universal Monsters, of course. It's the only existing line of any kind besides DC Direct action figures that I'm any kind of a completist on. I have all the "color" versions of the 1/6th so far and I have all the 1/8th.
I certainly like other lines though. Buffy is the bomb, also because I love the show, and I have all the Hellboy 1/6th. I had all the Bond's but sold some off as well as the Six gun Legends. I have or have had figures from every line except "Monty Python" and "Get Smart". Just couldn't get involved with Max and "The Chief" in 12" form.
UM is the most important to me though because of the material and my love of the films. I wish that SSC could do some other Silver Screen film subjects as well. Glad to see John Wayne as Man doesn't live by monsters alone. Maybe more will be coming.

Viking28 said:
Planet of the Apes 1/4's would so sell out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana Come on Sideshow lets see em.

I think so too... if only Sideshow would believe it too! :banana :banana :banana

Originally Posted by Viking28
Planet of the Apes 1/4's would so sell out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Sideshow lets see em.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's finish the 1:6 line before moving onto the oversized versions. :D

Favorite line

My favorite SS line is the Bond line, followed by The X-Files, Vintage monsters, The Highlander line, and the famous people of history line (Six Gun legends etc..). I watched the first two seasons of Buffy and I didn't like it but I agree that the figures appear to be really well done. They are a must for fans of the show. I also like the Apes line, love the first movie, but I haven't got the urge to buy them. They look great though!!! I am really looking forward to the new Star Wars line and The Lord of the Rings line. I just wish Sideshow would get DC heroes and 1/6 scale Marvel figures. Then SS would have 90% of my business!!!

Brad

Ironman1188 said:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's finish the 1:6 line before moving onto the oversized versions. :D

Sideshow has been known to do BOTH at the same time. Hellboy, Van Helsing, Bond, Vintage Monsters... I could go on. However, I know that it would snow in the Forbidden Zone before they make the PF Apes.
I:banghead just:banghead can't:banghead get:banghead it:banghead through:banghead my:banghead thick:banghead skull!:banghead

It's funny though, the one figure line that has gotten the LEAST amount of votes (Highlander) in this poll, just got another addition to the 12" line announced (Kurgan).

Last edited:
Back