Which is the better Joker.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker puts a smile on your face?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you know what i hate more than debates like this? freakin batman loving newbies that seem to be flocking to this site ever since these figures were announced with their clever batman related user names and avatar's and sigs. DCD joker looks nothing and i mean nothing like heath ledger. it looks like some guy who just stepped out of the shower with wet hair and somehow got a fat lip.

That better not have been aimed at me ;) I've been a member since the old EZBOARD! Beat that :D

this thread will be gone by morning anyway. seriously why is this guy coming into every batman thread preaching about DCD direct joker? give it a rest already.

you know what i hate more than debates like this? freakin batman loving newbies that seem to be flocking to this site ever since these figures were announced with their clever batman related user names and avatar's and sigs. DCD joker looks nothing and i mean nothing like heath ledger. it looks like some guy who just stepped out of the shower with wet hair and somehow got a fat lip.

^^^what he said.

I wasn't making a comparison with Nazis. I was saying majority rule doesn't neccessarily mean one is "right" ... this is afterall a matter of opinion. I'm not demeaning any of you on a personal level.

Wether you meant to or not, it still was a comparison to Nazis.

Hot Toys
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
22 95.65% DC Direct.
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
1 4.35%

owned09.jpg

dcd=decent to mediocre quality overall
hot toys=great quality overall

you can nitpick individual details but hot toys makes a better quality figure in general. if i wanted a nice resemblance to heath ledger i'd buy a poster of him or just the dcd head. which is referred constantly to 'sculpt' as if someone sat there with their time and patience and made it. it was a computer scan that spits out a mold. and its absolutely 1 dimensional in terms of his facial expression. a better resemblance to heath just doesn't make up for anything else thats wrong with the dcd. where the hot toys resemblance is mediocre, its paint aps, attention to detail and overall quality far surpasses dcd. i think hot toys made a better head in general, despite the resemlance issues. not only that, but i think 80-90 bucks for that dcd is just plain robbery.

and i find it funny that there needs to be such a debate. as if incessantly complaining about the lack of facial accuracy is going to change people's minds or turn people over to dcd to prove you're right with your purchase. i just dont see the point of reiterating it.

Ya know this POS kid is PM'n me threatening to "whoop my ass"

Time for IGGY!
good ban the idiot. they can ban a few more while they are at it. seriously this board is pissing me off lately. first i cant read the SW cuz of all the whining and now i cant get through the batman threads either. when a thread says pics, i want pics not the same person making the same negative points 100 times.

Back