Which is the better Joker.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker puts a smile on your face?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say the HT Joker beats it in all categories. The HS? I don't care if it doesn't look like Ledger, because for 98% of the movie I couldn't even see LEDGER there. So it doesn't bother me, not to mention it's not typical DCD shoddiness, and the Joker having no expression in his face what-so-ever is a deal killer.

The tailoring/clothes on the HT blow DCD out of the water for me as well. Not only that, but the DCD Joker has some insanely long legs, making it Jack Skellington Joker for me.

Not only that, but I hate the DCD body alot...while the only thing I hate on the true-type are the shoulders.

I already bought Joker an RPG, so I need to get him a sawed-off, his pistol, and the machine gun he has in the truck scene.

I'd say the HT Joker beats it in all categories. The HS? I don't care if it doesn't look like Ledger, because for 98% of the movie I couldn't even see LEDGER there. So it doesn't bother me, not to mention it's not typical DCD shoddiness, and the Joker having no expression in his face what-so-ever is a deal killer.

The tailoring/clothes on the HT blow DCD out of the water for me as well. Not only that, but the DCD Joker has some insanely long legs, making it Jack Skellington Joker for me.

Not only that, but I hate the DCD body alot...while the only thing I hate on the true-type are the shoulders.

I already bought Joker an RPG, so I need to get him a sawed-off, his pistol, and the machine gun he has in the truck scene.

:cool: agreed. Spliff helped me decide which one was better for my money...and im thankful for it.

Debate over! Les' altered DCD scupt with CUSTOM clothing:

MYJOKER023.jpg

HEATH LEDGER AS THE JOKER from The Dark Knight
Original custom figure, by Les Walker and BillyB
Using some DC Direct Joker figure parts

MYJOKER020.jpg

MYJOKER021.jpg

MYJOKER025.jpg

MYJOKER029.jpg

MYJOKER031.jpg

MYJOKER032.jpg

MYJOKER018.jpg

So let sleeping dogs lie and go enjoy your DCD Joker while the majority here will enjoy their HT Joker.

So it was meant for banter about which Joker was better and I wasn't supposed to participate, even though this thread was IMMEDIETELY spawned after I made a post addressing CelticP? And I was supposed to just sit on the sideline? It's obvious what the results of the poll were going to be amongst a predominately biased crowd here for the Hot Toys Joker.

So let sleeping dogs lie and go enjoy your DCD Joker while the majority here will enjoy their HT Joker.

What does majority have to do with anything? The majority of Germans in the late 1930's and early 40's elected Adolph Hitlet into power. The majority isn't the end all be all or in this case mean one choice is better than the other. DC Direct is cheaper and looks the like the character. The other is a more expensive piece that doesn't look like the character.

What does majority have to do with anything? The majority of Germans in the late 1930's and early 40's elected Adolph Hitlet into power. The majority isn't the end all be all or in this case mean one choice is better than the other. DC Direct is cheaper and looks the like the character. The other is a more expensive piece that doesn't look like the character.

Wow... a Nazi analogy? Just... wow.

I'm fine with Just A Freak disagreeing with us. That is his right and his opinion, but compairing us to NAZIS is a bit too much.

you know what i hate more than debates like this? freakin batman loving newbies that seem to be flocking to this site ever since these figures were announced with their clever batman related user names and avatar's and sigs. DCD joker looks nothing and i mean nothing like heath ledger. it looks like some guy who just stepped out of the shower with wet hair and somehow got a fat lip.

I'm fine with Just A Freak disagreeing with us. That is his right and his opinion, but compairing us to NAZIS is a bit too much.

I wasn't making a comparison with Nazis. I was saying majority rule doesn't neccessarily mean one is "right" ... this is afterall a matter of opinion. I'm not demeaning any of you on a personal level.

LOL ... :rotfl

You're talking this into personal realm? Over a figure we're discussing?

That neccessary, heh? You mad? haha

:rotfl

You're the one that's been trolling the past few days and were all a little tired of it.

besides it's just one big..

Baseball_fail.jpg

Back