Which is the better Joker.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker puts a smile on your face?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found mine at a Wal-Mart...but thats only because there was a case sitting there, to which I opened, grabbed a Batman, and Joker, and left. Never seen one other Joker....ever.

Oh and I JUST found Scarecrow yesterday, very lucky.

I cannot comment about DCD, but I did get HT joker over the weekend, and its a great figure... just not a good "TDK Heath" joker.

Furthermore, I had this urgent need to repaint (more like paint the panda circles) and I did. I wouldn't normally do this, but I had my own interpretation on how the paint should look, just like some of you may have.

If I had a choice, I would get all three jokers. Only thing that interests me for DCD, is the clown mask. Anybody got pics of HT joker wearing DCD's clown mask?

Once I got both of mine Ill try that out, but its gonna be another week or so before i get the HT one, and next month for the dcd joker.

I found mine at a Wal-Mart...but thats only because there was a case sitting there, to which I opened, grabbed a Batman, and Joker, and left. Never seen one other Joker....ever.

Oh and I JUST found Scarecrow yesterday, very lucky.

I might get the MM batman tomorrow if im out at tthe stores tomorrow. shame cause i remember when they first came out i remember seeing tons of jokers, and since then only one other case came in and joker and scarecrow sold pretty quick.

Back