Which Hot Toys Terminator Figures Do You Really Want To Get Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator Figures Does Hot Toys Need to Do, ASAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want a Jennysass Endo....!

I don't know about you, but I'm really Endo Jennysass. That New Kid definitely is.

jennymcarthyhawaii.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm in a tiny little minority here but I would really love a Lena Headey Sarah Connor figure. She was a bad ass Mom on that show.

I really just want a new T1 Endo - that's it.

They'll do an Endo. Probably not a T1 endo specifically. Even if they call it that, it's not a T1 endo unless they pay specific attention to the ways in which that endoskeleton was different to the later ones. They didn't do this on the quarter scale figure so I doubt they'll do it for the 1:6.

They'll do an Endo. Probably not a T1 endo specifically. Even if they call it that, it's not a T1 endo unless they pay specific attention to the ways in which that endoskeleton was different to the later ones. They didn't do this on the quarter scale figure so I doubt they'll do it for the 1:6.
Yeah, you're probably right. :(

Chromed-up Endo is the last thing I need from this franchise. I'm also OK with 2.0's down the line of stuff I already own (DX10/13/BD PS T1 Arnie) but I don't want to see them for a long time. And even then, only if they offer some real improvement, as a-dev mentions.

Back