Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible. Wouldn’t be the first time they did that. But it would be odd to do the younger look(his hair) and the bandage on his hand.

Better quality pic...

758E77C6-E304-4274-964A-41DF7D37654E.jpeg

The next one I'm hoping to see is the IW Scarlet Witch, since it would be a much cheaper option to the CW version that's going for crazy high prices right now, and that I'm suddenly wishing I had. Hopefully the fact we finally saw a Dr Strange and Gamora means this one is coming eventually as well...

Hmmm. it may be easier to list which ones I'm not getting LOL

So far my PO's are:
IW Thor
IW Thanos
IW Dr. Strange

waiting for Corvus Glaive PO to go up.

I feel with certain characters if we don't see one from this film then we will from A4. Perhaps characters like Vision, War Machine, SW, Falcon and Bucky will come then.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maybe gray vision, hot toys can source his limp body from sideshow

What would be the chances of getting a new Vision? Or maybe an exclusive grey dead version? (I kid, I kid) The AoU version still's available for good prices, I haven't seen AoU or CW but after seeing IW I like the character and am a bit tempted to get it.

Probably not very good. The AoU version apparently didn't sell very well, and the IW version is not really different enough to warrant a re-release...

The body they used for Vision always looked weird to me, seems like that could be upgraded significantly. And I know people weren’t crazy about how they did the cape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah my LCS has had a Vision on display for months that no one wants to buy. He was a really cool looking character on screen, but unfortuntely just doesn't seem to translate well into figure form.

I think he looks fine on the shelf with the rest of the team but agree that his cape sucks. Takes some time to get it to look right.

I think he’s a great figure. Definitely has a stand out look. For a character that was essential for one film and had decent roles in two others in surprised he isn’t going for more. Or, ya know, going. Lol his prototype was pretty far off so that may have been part of the issue but at this point it just seems his character isn’t well liked.

Saw this floating around1528180882016.jpg Genuinely look like Andy Parks work. But only Valhalla knows

Back