Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like everything in that photo except for Hulk being in a full body suit.

:ohbfrank:

Edit: I'm also happy that the events of IW brought the roster down to a core team with mostly original members of the Avengers. Great move, IMO.

All looks like about the same design as previous versions. Wanted Cap to be drastically different than the template they have been using but Evans said it fit well for him. Not quite sure I like Hulk with the body suit.

This was also "leaked" today. I cannot vouch for its authenticity.

De7dduGVAAAdMJf.jpg

I think he’s a great figure. Definitely has a stand out look. For a character that was essential for one film and had decent roles in two others in surprised he isn’t going for more. Or, ya know, going. Lol his prototype was pretty far off so that may have been part of the issue but at this point it just seems his character isn’t well liked.

Unfortunately, this is me. I've never even for a second considered buying a Vision. I haven't been a fan since AoU, and CW made that worse for me because Wanda is a favorite, and all her time is bogged down by him and their romance I don't care about.

Of the potential upcoming figures, I really want a Nebula the most. Mantis I can honestly take or leave; I'd probably get her, but I'm not going to be too disappointed if they don't make her.

I think the possibility for Nebula is more likely with A4. I'm at least slightly hopeful.

This was also "leaked" today. I cannot vouch for its authenticity.

View attachment 412234

I believe that thanos art is for IW as the lego sets all had him with that sword. It probably came out today along with the new picture. Coming out at the same time might add some "weight" to the first picture
1528191535263.jpg

I initially thought so as well, but it's a pretty specific line up + costume changes so I'm not positive it isn't for A4. The thanos art who knows, but looks cooler than his iw get up.

Lol i meant the thanos art. Shoulda clarified. Id say the team art is quite clearly from A4. I feel like they new early on Hawkeye wasnt going to be in IW along with Antman and marvel. It has to be for A4

Yeah I realized that after I typed out my post, but was too late to delete so I just added the thanos bit :lol

The theory that the gauntlet may still be fried thus the need for a sword could be true I guess. Either way I still like the armored Thanos a lot better and was a little disappointed he was in his gym clothes the entire movie.

I am shocked by HT on releases for IW- thought they would have many more announced- the success of the film is universal- so where are the rest of the Avengers-and new villians ? SW, Hulk, BP and Vision could just be reissues with a couple new accessories in a new box and BAM instant sell outs...hmmm

Scarlet Witch had the same outfit as Civil War, Hulk was only on-screen for a few moments, Black Panther has an unreleased figure for his solo movie that they would be competing against, and Vision has been a peg warmer. There could be some that they're holding off for A4. If they announce them now they wouldn't be released until after A4 is in theaters, which means if they do new versions for that film as well they'll be competing with themselves for sales.

I am shocked by HT on releases for IW- thought they would have many more announced- the success of the film is universal- so where are the rest of the Avengers-and new villians ? SW, Hulk, BP and Vision could just be reissues with a couple new accessories in a new box and BAM instant sell outs...hmmm

Yeah...I remember the thread for "IW: The Reckoning"...turned out to be nothing more than a letdown.

Hey, I'm not complaining though cause my wallet benefits from this! :lol

Originally, armored thanos was all i said i would buy, now I'm in for thanos, spiderman, and thor. I'm a weak, weak man :)

Anybody gonna hold off for that armored thanos from the next movie? I cant decide on what thanos to get.

Armored Thanos all the way. That is what I'm waiting for. The figure they have now is nice but I want to see him on my shelf in his badass armor and not some semi plain clothes. I'm only in for IM and Iron Spider. Once they make armored Thanos my HT set will be complete (4 total, the other being HB V1). I'm not a big collector of HT.

Back