Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe winter soldier will be the next one shown so i think, obviously lol, he’s getting made.

So i have on PO

Cap
Iron Man
Thor
Thanos

I will add War Machine to the list whenever he goes up for order and that is it.

I believe winter soldier will be the next one shown so i think, obviously lol, he’s getting made.

Me as soon as he's up for PO:

RVitooQ.gif

:lol

You've been on point with regards to what will be shown/released next. Do you mind PMing me all the figures next in line? :)

This ones just an educated guess. Anytime I hear anything I try and post it.

None. While I enjoyed the movie, I prefer statues to Hot Toys figures.

After seeing the film twice now, I am in for:
Captain America
Thanos
Thor
Black Widow
May get the Rocket/ Teen Groot set..otherwise, I have no true need for the others.

I am currently fighting off the urge to get them all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Same here

So far I caved in and ofcourse PO'd:
Thanos
Thor

Picked up Star Lord GOT2, Drax as I'm pretty sure there will not be an IW release of those figures with just released GOT2 Star Lord and Drax hasn't even been release from GOT2.

Debating on GOT2 Gamora

Man at this rate, I'm going to need a separate man cave just for IW stuff LOL!!!

Am I the only one who wanted to see more unseen heroes/super powered beings? I mean it's the battle for the universe... and we get like... 20 heroes and most of them are from earth.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This. I want to see them in A4 going after Thanos together with earth heroes

To represent this film I think the main characters to get are

Thanos
Gamora - (V2 version as they won't release an IW one specifically)
Thor
Iron Man
Iron Spider
Doctor Strange - (most likely won't be made)

Along with all of them I'd also probably pick up Cap and I'd like Rocket and Groot to go with Thor.

Other than that I think I will skip the rest until A4 comes out and see where we are t then.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Having thought it over as to who I really want. I'm probably going to go for Thor, Thanos, Groot, Iron Spider and Iron Man if I can find him for a reasonable price. £400+ is too much for him. I'd like them to do a Doctor Strange, War Machine and Scarlet Witch put if they haven't put them up for pre-order I very much doubt they'll make them.

Back