Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think I was going to buy any, but I've ended up ordering Thor, Iron Man, Strange and Bucky.

I don't care for IW Sscarlet Witch - that orange-ish hair isn't working for me, and the outfit is basically CW.

Well I'm pretty sure HT has no actual plans to release an IW Scarlet Witch...she's just there for show.

My revised IW acquisitions after trading Thanos & passing on the Mark L....

Owned:

Dr. Strange
Iron-Spider

Pre-order:

Bucky
War Machine 004

War Machine would seem like a lock (hard to see how HT could muck that up). Just hope Bucky survives the journey from proto to final.

My revised IW acquisitions after trading Thanos & passing on the Mark L....

Owned:

Dr. Strange
Iron-Spider

Pre-order:

Bucky
War Machine 004

War Machine would seem like a lock (hard to see how HT could muck that up). Just hope Bucky survives the journey from proto to final.

Yeah, there's THAT little issue. Since he's a pretty stripped fig, IMO it would make sense for HT to fall over themselves, but who knows.

I ended up with:
Thor
Doctor Strange
iron Spider
Groot & Rocket
captain America
Thanos
Mark L

Might get widow depending on the EG one.
Maybe Bucky. War Machine is still up in the air also depending on EG.

I have:

Thor
Iron Man (on order)
Dr. Strange (on order)
Bucky (on order)

Bucky I ordered almost entirely for the sculpt, so I really hope it stays amazing.

I still want to get Iron Spider (likely my only Spider-man figure). And I'm thinking I might pick up IW War Machine, since I prefer WM to be loaded with weaponry.

Back