Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be close to all of it till Avengers 4, where we're likely to get some more figure reveals. They might be holding back for that, along with also being more conservative which is how they operate now.

8 figures from IW: Iron Man, Thor, Iron Spider, Captain America, Black Widow, Rocket, Groot, and Thanos.

Hulkbuster 2.0 as well.

Outrider and Corvus Glaive seem like prototypes that won't make production.

Then the carryover figures from other lines: Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Star-Lord, Gamora, Loki, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Spider-Man Tech Suit. Maybe Drax Vol. 2 if we get it.

I think they consider their lineup complete at this point. Though I would be surprised if we didn't get a War Machine Mk 4 at least. Maybe Bucky.

Everything else will be for A4. The release window for the IW figures overlaps with the release of A4 anyway.

I'm completely safe. None of the new looks make me want to specifically get a figure of them. Scarlet Witch, my favorite character, didn't even get a new figure and I hated how she was handled in the movie anyways so I'd don't really want something celebrating her depiction in Infinity War anyways.

Then doctor strange gets thrown in. Already have the first release. So happy with that one.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Really happy with the Doctor Strange addition...A Strange, Iron Man and Iron Spider would be a cool little display.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm completely safe. None of the new looks make me want to specifically get a figure of them. Scarlet Witch, my favorite character, didn't even get a new figure and I hated how she was handled in the movie anyways so I'd don't really want something celebrating her depiction in Infinity War anyways.

I thought Scarlet Witch had some cool moments in IW. Overall she's always been pretty underutilized in the films.

I thought Scarlet Witch had some cool moments in IW. Overall she's always been pretty underutilized in the films.

The only one I liked was her working together with the other ladies on the battlefield. I despised the "romance" between Wanda and Vision.

How it was handled in the movie or those two characters together in general?

Both.

I loved Jarvis and was excited for Vision before Age of Ultron, but I ended up hating Vision and I have ended up hating him more each time I see him. Between the MCU, DCEU, Fox X-Men movies, Arrowverse, original Spider-Man trilogy, 60s Batman, 70s Wonder Woman, 50s Superman, the Superman movies, the Burton/Schumacher Batman movies, Dark Knight trilogy, and the old Birds of Prey TV show he is the only character I hate.

Both.

I loved Jarvis and was excited for Vision before Age of Ultron, but I ended up hating Vision and I have ended up hating him more each time I see him. Between the MCU, DCEU, Fox X-Men movies, Arrowverse, original Spider-Man trilogy, 60s Batman, 70s Wonder Woman, 50s Superman, the Superman movies, the Burton/Schumacher Batman movies, Dark Knight trilogy, and the old Birds of Prey TV show he is the only character I hate.

That's a really long list :lol

Damn now I have PO'd...

THOR
THANOS
CAPTAIN AMERICA
IRON SPIDER
and today I added DOCTOR STRANGE

And I can't get off my mind the possibility of adding IRON MAN

My wallet is in serious pain!

This might be close to all of it till Avengers 4, where we're likely to get some more figure reveals. They might be holding back for that, along with also being more conservative which is how they operate now.

8 figures from IW: Iron Man, Thor, Iron Spider, Captain America, Black Widow, Rocket, Groot, and Thanos.

Hulkbuster 2.0 as well.

Outrider and Corvus Glaive seem like prototypes that won't make production.

Then the carryover figures from other lines: Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Star-Lord, Gamora, Loki, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Spider-Man Tech Suit. Maybe Drax Vol. 2 if we get it.

I think they consider their lineup complete at this point. Though I would be surprised if we didn't get a War Machine Mk 4 at least. Maybe Bucky.

Everything else will be for A4. The release window for the IW figures overlaps with the release of A4 anyway.

Ebony Maw needs to be seriously reconsidered.

Last edited:
So now basically the Ring Ship team is now complete, the Nidavellir team is also complete. GoTG is missing Drax, Mantis & Nebula. The Wakanda team only has Cap, Widow, HB2 & BP. That team has the most missing - most obvious are WM4 & White Wolf as both are completely new...

I am holding on to my Cap & Widow PO. Saving my funds for Ant-Man and The Wasp!

Teen Groot & Thor so far. I'm still considering Thanos but we don't know what outfit he'll wear when he goes up against all the Avengers in A4 next year...

Captain marvel figures maybe? BA4392E0-F76E-4B24-A16C-C4AFC6E0BCC7.jpeg

Maybe. On Facebook he said that he was at Sideshow when this picture was taken. HT could have sent a prototype there for his approval :dunno

Yeah they are pics from Sideshow. But yeah, they could have just sent the figure there for a photo shoot or approvals.

^The Agent Coulson figure looks like he is wearing Gordon's coat and Ghost Riders shirt.

It might have been a one off for him. I was looking at some pictures and he kind of dresses like that normally. Coat, black pants, etc.

Back