Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better? What was wrong with the GOTG version?

Its a great figure I just didn’t personally like the head sculpt much due to the lack of facial expression.

Though to be fair, Hot Toys didn’t have much material to work with considering we got the one smile at the end of his scene with Ronan.

I’m sure the IW version will look good. Can’t wait to see how it comes out though.

Everyone here seems pretty confident HT will release the Black Order.

I'm thinking they won't, given their villian figure track record. I foresee only Thanos being released.

In terms of figures I'll be picking up...

Ironman (or men, depending on however many they decide to milk), Iron Spidey, Cap, Black Widow, and Hawkeye.

The rest of the lineup I will need to see first before I decide, but the ones listed above are definitely on my want list. They are different and unique enough from past iterations to warrant getting the upgrade.

Definitely Iron Man and Iron Spider are on my PO List....

For the other characters....

It depends on the characters impact on the movie and how cool they are...

Need Self-Control and keep reminding my Self..."SHELVE SPACE ISSUE!!!!!"

- Spidey
- Thanos
- Iron Man Mark 48 or 50. Not the new HB (believe it will be the Mark 49)
- Maybe someone from the BO

Thanos hopefully with the Full Gauntlet. Or I"ll pick up Model Prime..or whatever the newest Iron Man version is. Maybe Hulkbuster 2.0.

I'm just going to say all of them and whittle away the ones with less effort put into them as they're revealed. The big question here is how many will they make?

It seems at least some costumes will be reused in other surrounding movies. (black panther? ant-man/wasp?)

The only one I can say I'd pass on for sure at this point is Hulk, but that could change.

Almost for sure for me would be Black Panther. Any others will have to look amazing before I cut loose with my money.

A bearded Cap/Nomad is a no way and as much as I wouldn't mind another Hulk he's too freaking big.

Most likely Rogers.
I have an idea or two on how to customize the figure in order to make him more Nomad looking.

The longer I go without ordering new figures, the more comfortable I get with winding down my collection.. but at this stage I'll be looking at keeping up with each Thor, Loki and Scarlet Witch released.. Possible I could one day go for a late era Iron Man to complement my beginning (3), Phase 1 (6), Phase 2 (43) lineup, but early promo teasing from the movie almost looks too organic for my liking..

Back