Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on their outfits Ant-Man, Bucky and maybe Captain America (if different enough from the AoU/CW versions) as they are my favourite characters. Also would be interested in a Captain Marvel figure. :)

I might get Nebula - unless she's released for the GOTG2 film. Thanos, Doctor Strange and Wong are 'maybes' as well.

Not really interested in any of the others atm (I really need to stop re-buying characters) - at least not until I see what they'll actually look like in the film.

Thanos if Hot Toys shows some common sense and makes it with no exposed cheap looking joints.
Thor if his costume changes significantly and he has a helmet.
Iron Man if they make his armor look a hell of a lot different than previous ones.

All of them.
giphy.gif

It looks like for some reason Spiderman, Falcon, Loki and Maria Hill are not on the list

That's because it was a non-official casting call, not an official cast list. Marvel does official cast lists/announcements on their site.

That's because it was a non-official casting call, not an official cast list. Marvel does official cast lists/announcements on their site.

Yeah, and one of the worst-written pieces of dribble I'd ever read:slap, listing every nominated or won award every actor/actress had ever had. Who writes like that? If it was *remotely* real, bet the author has already been told their services are no longer required - if there person was working for Marvel/Disney at all.

It's like that bit from a Hollywood Reporter article that said Sebastian Stan would be filming Infinity Wars, without citing any source - including quoting the actor. Then it went all over that Stan was "confirmed" for the two movies. Some small article blurb w. no back-up isn't IMO a confirmation, but there are still articles saying "Stan is confirmed":cuckoo:. We can GUESS Bucky will be around but it's not confirmed officially far as I know.

*Meh*. I'd wait to hear from directors/actors/Marvel. Some roles we can guess (and some the actors have said), but Falcon, Spiderman etc. and fans of characters IMO shouldn't worry about this list - think folks are just wanting some tidbits about IW. And Marvel/Russos/actors haven't commented, at all, and probably won't for a while.

I'm really hoping for an excellent Thanos with infinity gauntlet, even if we have to wait until the second part of the movie.

Yeah, and one of the worst-written pieces of dribble I'd ever read:slap, listing every nominated or won award every actor/actress had ever had. Who writes like that? If it was *remotely* real, bet the author has already been told their services are no longer required - if there person was working for Marvel/Disney at all.

It's like that bit from a Hollywood Reporter article that said Sebastian Stan would be filming Infinity Wars, without citing any source - including quoting the actor. Then it went all over that Stan was "confirmed" for the two movies. Some small article blurb w. no back-up isn't IMO a confirmation, but there are still articles saying "Stan is confirmed":cuckoo:. We can GUESS Bucky will be around but it's not confirmed officially far as I know.

*Meh*. I'd wait to hear from directors/actors/Marvel. Some roles we can guess (and some the actors have said), but Falcon, Spiderman etc. and fans of characters IMO shouldn't worry about this list - think folks are just wanting some tidbits about IW. And Marvel/Russos/actors haven't commented, at all, and probably won't for a while.
My bad :lol Sorry

I just wanted to make this thread, these are always fun to read

Yeah if we get some ultimate final showdown thanos busting costumes, I'll consider them, back in Thor 25 a few volumes back doing made Thor some relics to make him more powerful to beat Thanos. They don't have to look like that, but still. Cap could have vibranium chain mail, etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah if we get some ultimate final showdown thanos busting costumes, I'll consider them, back in Thor 25 a few volumes back doing made Thor some relics to make him more powerful to beat Thanos. They don't have to look like that, but still. Cap could have vibranium chain mail, etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah totally sold on that :woo

Battle Ready Avengers :yess:

My bad :lol Sorry

I just wanted to make this thread, these are always fun to read

Nah, I don't want to sound like a big fat reindeer-size ('coz it's Christmas:lol) PILL:eek: LOL. That whole article is being passed around like real news - heck, I read it too. You never know.:monkey3

Wouldn't be so cranky except like a lot of fans I guess, I wanna know if my favs are in for 2018:pray:, or not - Falcon and Bucky for one thing (as I think Chris Evans IS definitely confirmed - I think) - I mean in theory, there are characters who may not show up until 2019.:(

And it's a good thread to remind newbies like me to SAVE because there WILL be stuff I want.

Cheers! Happy Holidays!:duff

Don't know till I see the figures and the movie, nothing is a lock

That's :exactly: how I feel. I collect more Marvel than anything else, but I only need one of each character. I might get one figure from IW, or I might get ten and sell a few older ones. We'll see...

Thanos is at the top of my list. I wanted the GotG version, but it just wasn't worth the price.

I get that's it been planned for some time but I'm not too excited about GotG being mixed in with the Avengers. I may be in the minority but I hope it's not much more than a cameo.

Wouldn't be so cranky except like a lot of fans I guess, I wanna know if my favs are in for 2018:pray:, or not - Falcon and Bucky for one thing (as I think Chris Evans IS definitely confirmed - I think) - I mean in theory, there are characters who may not show up until 2019.:(

And it's a good thread to remind newbies like me to SAVE because there WILL be stuff I want.

Cheers! Happy Holidays!:duff

Chris and Seb are both confirmed, not sure about Mackie. I'm sure he will be though, I can't imagine the Russo's wouldn't have Sam be apart of IW - he's too important to Steve and Steve's story now. And I imagine IW will answer questions of where Team Cap went and where they are now after CW, so not having Sam there would make a lot of people go ???????? :lol

Back