Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris and Seb are both confirmed, not sure about Mackie. I'm sure he will be though, I can't imagine the Russo's wouldn't have Sam be apart of IW - he's too important to Steve and Steve's story now. And I imagine IW will answer questions of where Team Cap went and where they are now after CW, so not having Sam there would make a lot of people go ???????? :lol

Thought Seb was only "confirmed" because of that Hollywood Reporter article that said he would be working on IW, but never explained where that info came from. It wasn't quoting him. I know that article got mentioned a lot, but IMO more bad writing - I mean that's no different than us guessing, because it would be kind of strange for the Winter Soldier and Falcon to not show up.

Oh well, guess we will know soon enough, and people will try to hang around the Atlanta studios to sneak photos.

Thought Seb was only "confirmed" because of that Hollywood Reporter article that said he would be working on IW, but never explained where that info came from. It wasn't quoting him. I know that article got mentioned a lot, but IMO more bad writing - I mean that's no different than us guessing, because it would be kind of strange for the Winter Soldier and Falcon to not show up.

Oh well, guess we will know soon enough, and people will try to hang around the Atlanta studios to sneak photos.

Not sure about the details of the article, but all I know is that I've seen it floating around Seb's confirmed - and considering he's started bulking up at the gym again (courtesy of his trainer and friend, Don Saladino,'s instagram) I'd say it's pretty much confirmed he'll be there.

Not sure about the details of the article, but all I know is that I've seen it floating around Seb's confirmed - and considering he's started bulking up at the gym again (courtesy of his trainer and friend, Don Saladino,'s instagram) I'd say it's pretty much confirmed he'll be there.

Yeah he's back on the plum diet right? :lol

giphy.gif

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/we-have-always-lived-in-the-castle-movie-sebastian-stan-918302
Stan is coming off of Captain America: Civil War, one of the year’s more acclaimed movies that has grossed more than $1.1 billion worldwide. The actor, who recently wrapped the indie I’m Not Here with Maika Monroe and J.K. Simmons, will shoot Avengers: Infinity War early next year.

The original HR "confirmation". And thought Seb stayed in shape anyway...LOL not like I don't WANT Bucky REALLY confirmed for both IW:panic:, since he's a fav of mine. THE fav, if I had to choose:cool:. So picking up IW Cap/Bucky/Falcon figs was a no-brainer for me when the time comes. This IMO will be interesting because...will Cap put on his uniform again? How will Falcon get his wings back or did Cap grab those from someplace on the way out of the Raft w. his friends? Will Bucky get a new arm in Wakanda and get outfitted w. some sort of vibranium-laced badassery, or will the character be in street clothes to stay under the radar? Will Tony Stark be able to deal w. his feelings and just outfit everyone, since the outer space threat haunted him? Will this be the most deadly Iron Man ever in the films?

And I need a Scarlet Witch. Black Panther OMG!!! Plus Dr. Strange may have another amazing look. Thor would be cool except I am wary of those flexible arms. What if Quicksilver isn't really dead and comes back - I really liked him!

Hmm, that's about $1,000 of figs so far, more or less and that's not even considering any of the Guardians...maybe it's a good thing there's some time to start saving.:horror But can't yet because still paying off CW POs (and I've got ASMUS' Thranduil on PO too + civvie Bucky).

Sharon Carter.:lol

I like her! I'd buy her if she did more than hand Cap a file and so on. Hope she ends up on team Cap - OMG, what if both Sharon Carter and BW have found Cap in exile and hooked up with him - I see lots of black leather cat suits and female badassery in the future.:cool:

Yeah he's back on the plum diet right? :lol
Oh god haha, well, hopefully he'll follow some of Mackie's advice now ... "legs only!" :rotfl

Anyway, I thought Seb was a given for Infinity War but whatever. I'll lean back and let myself be surprised.

Considering that all the characters from post 1 are in IW, I'd probably get Cap, WS and SW, hopefully with an even better head sculpt, aaaaand Hawkeye if HT finally gets his head sculpt right. *_* Maybe even Sharon if they decide to give her the white cat suit. :D Also ... anyone who looks cool and manages to impress me in the movie. ^^''

Definitely BW, I already have 5, need to complete the evolution of her outfits. Possibly SW, would like a new HS for Ms. Olson, love the NA outfit, but feel underwhelmed by her CW outfit and hope she gets more effects parts.

And thought Seb stayed in shape anyway...

Yeah he does, but Seb prefers to be slim than bulky when he's not working, and someone else confirmed the workout he was seen doing is done with the intention to bulk up, sooo I'd say it's pretty confirmed :lol

I'd love to see Quicksilver come back, it was total BS killing him off in the first place and I'll forever be bitter about it :rotfl Quicksilver is my fave.

Yeah he does, but Seb prefers to be slim than bulky when he's not working, and someone else confirmed the workout he was seen doing is done with the intention to bulk up, sooo I'd say it's pretty confirmed :lol

Poor guy's gotta have the "thighs of betrayal" camera ready LOL:lol! I HOPE it's true:pray: - always find those CW scenes of Bucky wreaking havoc as he heads for the helicopter to be a really uplifting *spiritual* experience of sorts.:lol (These actors are awesome:clap, doing as much of the stunts and fights as they can.)

I'd love to see Quicksilver come back, it was total BS killing him off in the first place and I'll forever be bitter about it :rotfl Quicksilver is my fave.

YES! Aaron Taylor-Johnson was SO good:love! I always think/guess they PLAN to bring him back, maybe w. a storyline where an emotionally unsteady Wanda needs support - I mean there was no really FINAL scene about Quicksilver, and no-one mentions Wanda's terrible loss in CW, which I always thought was a bit strange. Maybe Quicksilver is in some kind of stasis, getting his tissues regenerated - Helen Cho was bragging about the tissue regeneration machine in Ultron and Hawkeye could have asked her to try.:pray:
And then there's the Time Stone!

Maybe why Marvel is keeping the official cast list quiet - things like that would be a HUGE spoiler!:horror And yeah, I'd buy an IW Quicksilver to go with SW!

Poor guy's gotta have the "thighs of betrayal" camera ready LOL:lol! I HOPE it's true:pray: - always find those CW scenes of Bucky wreaking havoc as he heads for the helicopter to be a really uplifting *spiritual* experience of sorts.:lol (These actors are awesome:clap, doing as much of the stunts and fights as they can.)

YES! Aaron Taylor-Johnson was SO good:love! I always think/guess they PLAN to bring him back, maybe w. a storyline where an emotionally unsteady Wanda needs support - I mean there was no really FINAL scene about Quicksilver, and no-one mentions Wanda's terrible loss in CW, which I always thought was a bit strange. Maybe Quicksilver is in some kind of stasis, getting his tissues regenerated - Helen Cho was bragging about the tissue regeneration machine in Ultron and Hawkeye could have asked her to try.:pray:
And then there's the Time Stone!

Maybe why Marvel is keeping the official cast list quiet - things like that would be a HUGE spoiler!:horror And yeah, I'd buy an IW Quicksilver to go with SW!

:lol Me too, I love seeing everything Bucky does, fighting or just you know. Breathing. So pretty. :rotfl

UGH I hope so!! I would love ATJ to come back, and Quicksilver to be alive. I'd definitely buy an IW Quicksilver, but I'm working on a custom New Avengers Quicksilver for myself, I'm just casually ignoring the fact he was (temporarily ;) ) killed off in AoU :rotfl

YES! Aaron Taylor-Johnson was SO good:love! I always think/guess they PLAN to bring him back, maybe w. a storyline where an emotionally unsteady Wanda needs support - I mean there was no really FINAL scene about Quicksilver, and no-one mentions Wanda's terrible loss in CW, which I always thought was a bit strange.

I don't think so. They pretty definitively said he was dead, and since the movies keep getting crap from people complaining about how there's no stakes because nobody really dies, I don't think they're gonna pull a Coulson.

I don't think so. They pretty definitively said he was dead, and since the movies keep getting crap from people complaining about how there's no stakes because nobody really dies, I don't think they're gonna pull a Coulson.

It's ok, when Thanos gets off his ass, there will be blood and death and R ratings :lol

True, tho I cheer the Russos for saying (and acting on) the fact that you didn't need to kill off characters for drama and meaning - or something like that - or to make it "real". Think Winter Soldier and CW really showed that (re comments in the featurettes too). Tho not saying the Russos wouldn't lose someone, if it's appropriate to the story (I'm really happy these guys are directing IW!:rock)

Me too, I love seeing everything Bucky does, fighting or just you know. Breathing. So pretty. :rotfl
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

True, true.

And the confused Bucky just can't UNDERSTAND why the (female) Romanian fruit-seller always refuses payment...:cool::angelsmil

Bucky_civvie_opt.jpg

Meanwhile, an ocean away...

cheers.jpg

:monkey3

Back