Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've only ordered Cap so far. I do plan on getting the core Avengers team in Thor, Iron Man 43, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Hulk. I also want Vision, but SW and QS are on the maybe list for now.

Definitely not getting War Machine as the character wasn't in the film enough for me to warrant such an expensive purchase. Iron Legion is also out and for now I'm passing on the Hulkbuster as it's a lot of money to put down and I just don't have that kind of space to display it.

I like Prime and do need to have a villain from the film, so for now it's looking to be this figure unless UU is shown because having both will be a bit too much for me. I don't know about the Sentries, they would look cool in battle with some of the Avengers, but they won't be cheap. The Mark 45 also looks cool, but I would want an UU for a final battle scene.

I think Maria Hill would look a little out of place with the rest of the Avengers. She would look better placed with The Winter Soldier figures, including the new Nick Fury, but I haven't collected any of those figures.

Then there's the Mark 1 Ultron, which looks really cool, but I think I will wait till it is released to see the range of articulation.

I've changed my mind a lot with this line of figures. Due to other interests and also the fact that I only gave the film a 6/10. I see Civil War being the better movie, so I'll probably want to get some figures from that film as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love this post, it's very, very thoughtful. I'll rep this when I go Premium. :duff

Does anyone think we'll still see an Ultimate Ultron from HT? Or maybe even a BD Ultron? Or have those ships sailed?

528e851fa7d44042b50ad38c4dddf9d1620ec9c54429bba8b644b67332fefb56.jpg

I picked Cap, Iron Man, and Hawkeye. Mission accomplished! :panic: Added a few more on though.

I've got all that's been released for AoU so far. Still getting HB as he will be so awesome!

Those two and I still have SW, Ultron MKI, MK45 on preorder. I may cancel SW and Ultron. :dunno

Keep SW, cancel Ultron! :)

I don't even remember what I originally voted for but I know I got A LOT more :lol

If you click on the numbers next to the percentages, you can see what everyone, including you, voted for! Though the question really should be what aren't you getting? :p :lol

I wonder how many of the 230+ Freaks who pledged to buy HB are still sticking to their guns. Or, more appropriately, their jackhammer arms. :lol

I'm waiting for a sale or special offer. I may use a few hundred $ in RPs just so it doesn't feel like I'm being hammered. I still need to PO fury and some Ultrons, I just prefer to prepay via Paypal these days.

Keep SW, cancel Ultron! :)

Looking at my pre-orders spreadsheet, Ultron is most likely to hit the chopping block, especially since the addition of Ant-Man and Fury. :slap :lol SW will probably stay, I don't have the heart to cancel her.

Back