Which Hot Toy Predator should i get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the classic from sideshow . It's the closest thing that represents the original movie that is still selling for normal prices . Not to say its cheap . You might as well get Tracker predator too . He is a awesome collectible and would look great on anyone's counter . Then get predator 2 and leave his bio mask on . He looks fantastic also ! Good luck .

I'm glad were in agreement that Classic is the best starter. It was my starter and immediately I was addicted to buying more :lol

Go with Classic Predator. You can get a pretty good deal on him, he looks like the original for the most part, and he's on the newer style body.

Classic predator is a good 1st one to have, but the pic on the first page is slightly misleading. There is no 2nd head sculpt with this figure. Instead, interchangeable mandibles (open or closed).

I'd say Classic as you can't go wrong with that. It's also a solid figure that's much better than the P1. I mean, what's the point of having a Predator collection if you don't have the original look? Too bad HT did't gave us accessories that will convert him into the P1 though.

the Shadow predator, .. it a exclusive and very rare, i can give u a good deal for it for 300$

i had this same dilemma. I was looking at the classic or city hunter because I wanted one that best represents the one most people think of, myself included, when i think of a predator. i also wanted a cheaper one since i was only looking to add one to my collection to represent the movies in general. im not a huge predator fan, so i dont need all these special ones, even though they are cool. in the end it was a financial reason too. for the going rate you cant beat the classic.

i ended up buying the classic, but wouldnt be surprised if i added another one down the road.

i had this same dilemma. I was looking at the classic or city hunter because I wanted one that best represents the one most people think of, myself included, when i think of a predator. i also wanted a cheaper one since i was only looking to add one to my collection to represent the movies in general. im not a huge predator fan, so i dont need all these special ones, even though they are cool. in the end it was a financial reason too. for the going rate you cant beat the classic.

i ended up buying the classic, but wouldnt be surprised if i added another one down the road.

...or two, or three...

Which Hot Toy Predator should i get?
hypfsgx.png

Hi.I'm not the biggest Predator/AVP fan,but i think 1 figure should be added to my collection. Being such Sci-fi hollywood icon this a must have. Never seen any Hot Toy Predator in hand.Which one is this coolest?

The coolest Hot Toys Predator ever > Classic Predator

OJK7465.jpg

OJK7468.jpg

Hey I would have to say Classic is the most iconic and best represents the original pred from the first movie. He also comes with a fantastic base and light-up hologram features on his arm and 2 masks (battle damaged and clean). He costs the same as a normal pred fig too (~200$) and is the best bang for the buck. I'd say the new P2 city hunter is also a great one and I personally like him equally or more - he comes with a decent amounts of accessories but no background and his face isn't purely movie accurate but the mask is awesome. Another really cool pred is the new scar, I think he might be my fav of all of them because of his awesome armour and bulky build with cool accessories. I'd say pick between those 3 - Classic, City Hunter, or Scar and watch reviews of them all, but the best GENERAL figure is going to be Classic because hes the most iconic and easily recognizable pred and comes with a lot of stuff for a good price (got mine for 190 in Jan).

P2 face and bio mask are horrible and movie inaccurate. Sorry. Tylerdurden custom bio is way better than HT.

Back