Which Hero do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which ones next (you can choose more than one)

• Captain America

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Thor

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Silver Surfer

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Archangel

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Human Torch

• Dr. Strange

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Hulk

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Namor

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Hawkeye

• Total voters
Yeah, I was thinking I was voting for a PF. I didn't consider an all polystone statue. And the PF I voted for was Captain America, of course. I'd also like a golden age, silver/modern age, or Ultimate version in both flavors, WWII and current. I don't know if I could justify buying all four at once, so please SSC, don't offer them all together. But I'd pick up 1 or two at a time if they were offered that way.
I do not however think I'd buy a Reb Brown TV version. Cap is the man, but I wouldn't be picking this one up.

Howard the Duck

howardtheduck1tpb.jpg

Surfer is the only one on that list that I'd get as a comiquette. Hulk and Namor would almost qualify, but I'd like to see some cloth element to them.

Comiquettes.............Cap, Thor, Hawkeye
Dioramas, vs. statues, same people maybe add Arcangel with his hood off.

Any character would almost be good, so long as they had them in good pose.

Do not think I would get a Namor.........too many of him already out there and you just cannot do too much with him. Put him in a premium format..............I think not.

Definitely a Captain America PF, I'd take a modern or a WW2 version. Then make a PF Thor. That would really rock! :banana

Yes to 1/4 scale
Captain America 18 46.15%
Thor 11 28.21%
Silver Surfer 13 33.33%
Human Torch 3 7.69%
Daredevil 6 15.38%
Hulk 13 33.33%

No to 1/4 Scale
Namor 1 2.56%
Hawkeye
Archangel 3 7.69%
Dr. Strange 4 10.26%

Not included but should have been:
Colossus
Black Widow
Black Cat:D

Of course with the Cap archive set just coming out, the PF is probably a long ways down the road.

Deadly Dagger said:
Conan anyone? :confused:

...anyways...voted for the HULK...

Conan is its own property currently oicensed to Dark Horse....but boy, i wish it would happen....

Back