Which Court of the Dead pieces are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whisch Court of the Dead are you getting?

• Total voters
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and also new to collecting PF figures.
I have three 1/6 scale clonetroopers (shocktroop, Commander Bly & 'shiny' clonetrooper) from Sideshow already sitting on my shelf (along with some other figures and statues, mostly from preordering videogames) and stumbled over the Court of the Dead on the SS website this month.

After some thinking whether or not to buy some of them, as I really love the overall style (being a Warhammer fan, they kinda reminded me of some of my vampire counts models, but a tad darker, which is great), I pre-ordered Kier and Gallevarbe yesterday. Also planning to get my hands on Lord Supreme when he gets up for PO.

Already have some nice display idea for Gallevarbe on my mind, while I think that Kier will look awesome the way she is.
As I said, I really like the style of these figures, but there's no way that I'm putting the Red Death in my house! :lol

Greetings from Germany

Gliese

It was this line that really got me excited about statues.

I am planning to get them all and super happy to hear of the PF Demithyle coming in the future [ I was gutted to see the legendary version and had missed him]. I have the queen and red death on order currently but will be ordering the other available ones next month ready for their dispatch dates later in the year :)

The range I think is just amazing

Well i was considering xial and oglaviel until i just saw oglaviel and the dog skratch are being sold seperately. What a money grab. Sideshow is now one of the shadiest companies around with qc to boot.

Kind of dumb that they are selling them separate... That being said, most people probably didn't even want the dog. I will be getting both though :)
How far out is Ogllaviel? He's the one I'm most excited about.

I also put the Death premium art print on the WL. I don't think it will convert with the low quantity available and probably a long WL, but maybe I'm lucky.

I had planned on getting them all, but seeing as everything is constantly getting delayed, I cancelled all four of the currently available statues, I had on order. Maybe they will all be out by 2020? Either way, I'm 100% over it.

I still plan on getting the entire line. Sure the delays suck but this line is the ONLY line of statues I'm interested in from ANY company. And a couple here and there from PCS.

So my collection will probably be long in the making, but I've got a lot to focus on in my daily life so whenever they do ship I will be more than happy to add them to the collection.

As long as QC holds of course.

I love them all. As to how many I'll end up owning is unknown. However, my wife loves these as well so I think I'll end up getting most. It'll make a fantastic display when all is done.

Back