• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Court Of The Dead Valkyrie Kier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
All Court of the Dead PF's are in excellent like new condition.. have art box and shippers. Shipping US only. Shipping is FedEx.. [/B]

SSC Court Of The Dead Valkyrie Kier Premium Statue Collectible SOLD

Court_trio.jpg

SSC Court of the Dead Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format & Executioners Hound (both statues) Premium Format Figure..SOLD

SSC Court of the Dead Death's Siren Gallevarbe Premium Format..SOLD

Tweeterhead Batman 1966 series...SOLD

** All Tweeterhead Statues come with original packing and shipper box ***

Tweeterhead Batman 1966 Adam West signature EX (with real autograph signature card)...SOLD

Tweeterhead Robin 1966 Burt ward signature EX (with real signature card)....SOLD

Tweeterhead Catwoman 1966 Julie Newmar Emerald signature EX (with green emerald and real signature card) SOLD

Tweeterhead Batgirl 1966 (with batty award statue and lithos)SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Court of the Dead Gallevarbe Siren, Kier Valkyrie, Oglavaeil Executioner & hound

Image uploaded ...group shot of the 3 PF's before there where boxed up.

Re: Court of the Dead Gallevarbe Siren, Kier Valkyrie, Oglavaeil Executioner & hound

Denied once again by those dreaded words, "US Shipping Only." Canada is basically the US. :(

Tonight's bump...(Thursday).

Re: Batman BUST, COTD Gallevarbe Siren, Kier Valkyrie, Oglavaeil Executioner & hound

If you still have Siren in mid February (when I get my bonus at work), I might buy her from you.

Re: Batman BUST, COTD Gallevarbe Siren, Kier Valkyrie, Oglavaeil Executioner & hound

Absolutely....check back and see...:)

Tuesday bump....

Last edited:

i wish i could buy kier, siren and hound but already buying gladiator this month the earliest I can do is end of feb.

Re: Court of the Dead selling as set.. Siren, Kier Valkyrie, Oglavaeil & hound

bump..bump..bump

Last edited:
Re: Court of the Dead & Tweeterhead Batman 66, Robin 66, Catwoman 66, Batgirl 66

The ad was confusing to folks so I've separated the statues and am not selling them as set anymore... also added Tweeterhead Batman 1966 series statues all EX versions...

Back