Which Court of the Dead pieces are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whisch Court of the Dead are you getting?

• Total voters
As of now I'm planning to get.
1 Queen Of The Dead
2 Kier
3. Mortighull Reaper General
4. Xiall
5. Death

I'm on the fence with. Death's Siren & Cleopsis. Also i think there will be more characters to come.

Glad to see Kier running away with the poll. She's my fav so far, Deadly, Powerful and very Sensual.

IMG_3308_zpsdc5425a5.jpg

I was really hoping for more votes.
The consensus seems to be kier. Females really do sell best.

Queen (hopefully; gotta get my money together) and Kier.
I like the designs of all of them but gotta limit myself since I also collect DC.

I plan on getting him, but I don't remember if I voted for him. I think he's super cool. I plan on putting him with my jack the ripper (and Gallevarbe, Xiall, and Cleopsis when they are out)

(the one who asked about red death....I thought I linked it...lol)

Last edited:
As of this writing, I am one of two that is getting Avarkus. Who is the other?

If you click on "View Poll Results" below the poll, then you can see all the members who voted and for what. The other member who voted for Red Death is ChargersFan57.

I haven't voted yet becuase, I'm not sure which one I'm going to get. They all look awesome! But I can't get them all, lol. I'll most likely get QOTD and possibly Oglavaeil the Executioner or Shieve Arbiter of Bone. I would've prefered if Kier had some armor on her bottom half to match the top. Her skull mask looks incredible!

If you click on "View Poll Results" below the poll, then you can see all the members who voted and for what. The other member who voted for Red Death is ChargersFan57.
It seems that link is not available after you participate in the poll. However, the numbered results become links, and there is where you can view who participated. Thanks for the notice, nonetheless.

You do know the focal point of the Kier sculpt is that blue skull she's holding, right? lol.... well, one of the focal points. :wink1:
Haha yeah, I have Lady Death, which has a handful of skulls, so I'm okay with that, it's just at my current place, I have a lot of fam come over and I'd rather they not get weirded out lol. I will have my own place soon, and if that happens, I could care less of the skulls, as long as it isn't like overly demonic lol. Besides, like Jim posted, that's the money shot that has me going for Kier :wink1:

As of now I'm planning to get.
1 Queen Of The Dead
2 Kier
3. Mortighull Reaper General
4. Xiall
5. Death

I'm on the fence with. Death's Siren & Cleopsis. Also i think there will be more characters to come.

Glad to see Kier running away with the poll. She's my fav so far, Deadly, Powerful and very Sensual.

View attachment 137884
Kier is just :drool:drool:drool

Queen (hopefully; gotta get my money together) and Kier.
I like the designs of all of them but gotta limit myself since I also collect DC.

Yes....my exact problem too. Not to mention I want 5 Batgirls to commission variants. But if they announce them, than I ****ed up....oh well :lol

Also some of XM pieces has me thinking my methods, a lot of decision making.

i love them all when do you think they will be out to order this year ?? i wounder what the executioner and reaper will cost

I honestly don't care how much they cost. I plan on getting the ones I want no matter what. Having to pay secondary prices down the road is no fun.

i voted red death as well. i think he is the most attractive one to me in this series.

Red Death's guts spewing out all over the place does look freaking awesome.

This wait is killing me!!!
I want a new PO to open up. I can't wait for one of the heavy hitters, like Death, Mortighull, Oglieveil, or the reaper.

We're years away from this line being completed, which is lame. Probably be around 2017 before all of these are out. They said at least one per quarter from here on out so do the math.

Yeah I know it will be forever, but I just want more lol. I can take the wait. If they really do release one each quarter, I consider that pretty good.

How many statues do you guys think they will actually sell if this series? Most people buy for nostalgia of if a movie excited them etc. cotd is a completely new story and has no fan following. I feel like the es on these are too big already, and I don't envision them ever selling out... Which means resale will be nonexistent. Which also means people better be 100% sure they want something before they buy. I feel like the es really should be about 1000 on these.

This line will determine how much I collect in the future. If they don't turn out good then I really don't have anymore statues that I want except for this line.... Anticipation!

Back