Which Chris Redfield to get??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say get a STARS version. I love my BSAA, but I dunno STARS just looks gooooood.

And I think it would be easier to bash a LiN Chris from a STARS version. as that's pretty much what it is, just a different vest really. and no STARS symbol etc...

If you can, get both. However, if you can only get one, I'd say go with S.T.A.R.S. because Resident Evil 1 is awesome and even though it's bulked up RE5 Chris, his original outfit is great.

has anybody tried putting chris on the new muscle true type? been thinking of doing this and was wondering if anybody had tried it.

lol, are you starting a RE5 collection b/c of Jill =P. Shes pretty nice. I originally thought I'd be satisfied with Wesker and Jill but now I'm also struggling with whether to pick up Chris. I think Ebay or the boards (used) is probably your best bet though.

no not that one, the one that was released along the gambit and obama heads, i think its the prison break one??? i think!

OOh okay. You're talking about the prison break one. It's also the Wesker body. I thik someone did do that as well. It looked good but not great IMO. There was a lot of space in the sleeves and it looked meh to me.

I'd go with STARS Chris as well. I like them both, but STARS Chris is slightly taller, and if you're going to make a Lost in Nightmares Chris, STARS is the way to go.

Despite the bada$$ minigun that comes with STARS Chris, BSAA Chris has the better gear though, IMO.

OOh okay. You're talking about the prison break one. It's also the Wesker body. I thik someone did do that as well. It looked good but not great IMO. There was a lot of space in the sleeves and it looked meh to me.

thanks Biojex, and P V A, get stars chris, as some havve mentioned here, its more iconic and imo, it looks more badass!!!

Yeah, I've got Jill. Now I've gotta have Chris:lol

I've got a buddy on here, who has all the BSAA stuff(I'll be buying that too)

Attachments

• 2rusts.jpg
    2rusts.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 8

All you need to do is switch out the shirts. I used a regular white tee from whatever brand, I think it was from some DML figure. Add the STARS patch on the sleeve and transfer it onto the TT body and it's a perfect fit for Chris if you want to lose the bulk. The vest isn't a problem, all you have to do is pull it closer as you attach it and it doesn't look too big. The TT body definitely makes the Chris fig look better and matches the skintone well too.

The pants he comes with won't fit over the extra thigh muscle add on they gave the TT though, so you're better off without them.

has anybody tried putting chris on the new muscle true type? been thinking of doing this and was wondering if anybody had tried it.

The body is almost like Wesker's, at least the arms are. The skin shade might be too light though. You should try the Comedian body if you can find one. It's perfect imo. If you take in the sleeves a little, it's even better.

I decided to get STARS Chris myself. As others have said, it's more "iconic", and you get that sweet gatling. I only have STARS Wesker atm, but I have Sheva and Jill BSAA is on the way, so in theory I have a better shot at a BSAA collection, but oh well.

Back