Statue Which character(s) to join the Mythos Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: My thoughts too.

From SSC side it is really puzzling that they don't continue such a commercially successful line :dunno

You know, I have to believe it is one of two things. Either Disney is really clogging up the works or this line, while successful from a sales perspective may have had a ton of production challenges that resulted in a poor net earning result from the line. They may have made $1.50 on each Darth Vader sold or something crazy like that. Kind of doubt the latter, so I'm putting my eggs in the Disney basket for the time being.

Star Wars has gotten much less expensive, but really boring recently :(

So hope this is not the case, but if it is I'm glad we got the Mythos characters we did.

I agree it will be disappointing if this is the end of the Mythos line but if it is not to continue further I am more than happy with the 4 pieces I have... I mean I got a gammorean FFS, what would be the odds of that :) plus I got my favorite BH, favorite Jedi and the ultimate bad guy.... All wins in my book

I agree it will be disappointing if this is the end of the Mythos line but if it is not to continue further I am more than happy with the 4 pieces I have... I mean I got a gammorean FFS, what would be the odds of that :) plus I got my favorite BH, favorite Jedi and the ultimate bad guy.... All wins in my book

I missed the Gammy and never had the intention of getting Maul. But the three I did pick up are all epic IMO!

I missed the Gammy and never had the intention of getting Maul. But the three I did pick up are all epic IMO!

I had little interest in Maul either mostly cause I'm a OT guy but also I knew the others were coming out and wanted to put funds towards them.... But now there is nothing on the horizon I might reconsider Maul to complete the line up

IMG_20140321_104840.jpg

i would buy this in a heartbeat if it came out, i hope speculations are correct about a pre-cyborg grievous

Pre cyborg grievous is the only given. There is no way they don't do that. It fits the line too perfectly. I think most of the ideas I've had other than that have been said. But my favorite idea involves my favorite Star Wars character. I know Sideshow has sadly sided with Filoni and co. and ignored the original Asajj Ventress story/design, but I was thinking maybe they do her from her jedi days. The pose could probably be just like it is in the picture! That would be awesome! sweu_asajj_04.jpg

After that 12 days of Christmas event SS had, Igo who works for SS said there was more Mythos statues coming. Hopefully will see the next one soon...

My choices for mythos statues

1 - Chewbacca
2 - Grevious
3 - Cad Bane
4 - Han
5 - Luke
6 - Leia
7 - Ventress

A sneek peek at any character would be great. At least prove to us that this line will continue. The fans want it, all you have to do is tease it. Please SS?! :pray:

That Grevious picture is like 3 years old... why in the heck is it taking so long to make him? This lack of knowledge really sucks.

That Grevious picture is like 3 years old... why in the heck is it taking so long to make him? This lack of knowledge really sucks.

Couldn't agree more. One would think SS would at least say this line is continuing or being replaced by the RMcQ line. I don't get how they can ignore the success this line has had. :dunno

Maybe it got sidelined not only due to the RMQ line but also because of all the issues with damaged items, returns, etc... Since they're really intricate pieces with lots of extended details and completely polystone it makes them a little easier and more susceptible to damages. I'd hope for at least a sneak peak of the concepts for the next release.
Revan would be a good piece, Sith or Jedi, masked or unmasked, force lightning or saber, choices are great with him.
I also like the idea of a Ventress, but instead of changing her story line back to the original, keep what has been done. Have a Sith portrait and a bounty hunter portrait complete with change out hands and weapons.

Couldn't agree more. One would think SS would at least say this line is continuing or being replaced by the RMcQ line. I don't get how they can ignore the success this line has had. :dunno
yes, what kind of business decision is this. it makes no sense that there is zero news about anything. they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by teasing or hinting at something.

I think Grievous has been put on the back burner because of Disney. They have stopped the production of anything EU.

Back