Statue Which character(s) to join the Mythos Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I'm trying to remain positive about this line as well. This is my favorite Star Wars line yet released.

Considering that SS is producing either the remainder of Ben Kenobi's edition size(800 pieces) or a new set(2000), it seems to be a positive sign of things to come. I'm hoping for an announcement on May 4th.

As someone who missed out on Mythos I'm hoping May 4th brings a new PF or Life Size Bust announcement. I need something good there. I would be happy if they announce new mythos stuff (mainly for you guys and because I think it's a cool line, especially as a big EU fan) but there are very few mythos pieces I would get or even consider getting. Obi-Wan is my favorite and I may pick one up when they come back in stock but that's the only one of the five I would pay for. As far as future ones I would definitely get the young jedi Ventress I posted a few pages back, or an apprentice palpatine as someone above suggested but that's it. I'd go all in if I had the funds to keep up with everything but alas I am not rich. I just can't afford to do a whole new line, I can barely afford the PFs and I'm not even caught up on all the past ones I want yet! :lol

But either way, I hope to see them do more with the line, I just hope they start up with some more PFs and busts too. Hopefully May 4th will bring us all something to be happy about.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to remain positive about this line as well. This is my favorite Star Wars line yet released.

Considering that SS is producing either the remainder of Ben Kenobi's edition size(800 pieces) or a new set(2000), it seems to be a positive sign of things to come. I'm hoping for an announcement on May 4th.

It's got to be less then 800, my obi-wan is 1248/2000, They probably stop making the statue around 1499 so they will probably have 500 to sell, pure guess though.

It's got to be less then 800, my obi-wan is 1248/2000, They probably stop making the statue around 1499 so they will probably have 500 to sell, pure guess though.

Okay, thanks for the info! I thought they only made bases with the 1200 ES number.

Zombie post come to life! Now that Sideshow has breathed life into the Mythos line as of late, share with us what other characters you'd be most eager to see come join the Mythos ranks?

Personally, I want to see:

- Tusken Raider
- The Mandalorian

I'm with you guys on Luke, were desperate for a Luke and that XM Snowspeeder Luke is so high on the secondary market.

I'll add a clone/stormtrooper, I think a clone would be easier due to all their accessories and equipment we've seen them use over the years, Count Dooku, Han Solo, and Mace Windu.

Back