Statue Which character(s) to join the Mythos Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know there is going to be no Mythos for 2014?? Did you hear that from Sideshow?

How do you know there is going to be no Mythos for 2014?? Did you hear that from Sideshow?

They haven't shown a sneek peek for quite some time. Considering the time it takes from pre-order to delivery, the earliest we could see one (in-hand) would be early 2015. That's assuming one goes up for pre-order very soon which is very unlikely.

I'm wondering if the RMQ line that's coming out will be this years "Mythos" line since at this point we don't know what scale it will be released in.
Hoping there is a Mythos this year, I'd love a Palpatine/Sidious.

I'm wondering if the RMQ line that's coming out will be this years "Mythos" line since at this point we don't know what scale it will be released in.
Hoping there is a Mythos this year, I'd love a Palpatine/Sidious.

I have been wondering since the announcement if this was going to bump the Mythos out of the picture...I have to assume at this point that it did and it has.

Now I wonder if we will get any future Mythos...I know they said they were going to do more...but saying and doing...

Myc got some answers from SSC and it doesn't look like we'll see many PF's and no Mythos for 2014. Apparently 2015 will be a big year, I guess we'll find out as time goes.

2015 is good for me I've no cash, I've hopefully got Boba on the way and I've got them all then. I really hope they do a Grievous and I can't wait to see what the others are, I think these will be the only things I can fit in my display in the future.

2015 is good for me I've no cash, I've hopefully got Boba on the way and I've got them all then. I really hope they do a Grievous and I can't wait to see what the others are, I think these will be the only things I can fit in my display in the future.

Same here. I have waaaaay too much on PO right now, and I'm trying to catch up on a bunch of Star Wars statues that I missed while I wasn't collecting. So 2015 is actually better for me.

I don't mind taking a breather, but I'm expecting SS to wow me with their next Mythos as they would have had plenty of time to plan it.

I'm good with 2015 too, paying g off a pretty big price tag piece so that's where my collecting budget is going this year but a pic or two of what's in the pipe line never hurt anyone :)

I don't mind a little wait but by the time we get another one in had it will be 2+ years.. way to kill a successful line Sideshow.

I don't mind a little wait but by the time we get another one in had it will be 2+ years.. way to kill a successful line Sideshow.

That's what I'm afraid of. Right now everyone can't wait for the next piece, but by 2015 there will be something else (there always is) and it will be difficult to recapture that momentum. They can do it, but with three super popular characters already done, it will be difficult.

I'd hope for a sneak peak or some announcement at least before 2015. Find it kind of an odd move to set this line aside especially with its popularity. Vader had an edition size of 5k and sold out, every mythos has sold out. Not many other lines can say that they've sold out so quickly.

it could be the opposite and it shocked them how well each piece sold and was received prompting them to hold fire and spend more time preparing the next batch to really wow us :)

Or, you know.. it could be dead in the water…

Was just emailing with one of the bosses in SS customer service about getting my replacement power fist for Vader Mythos and asked if the line was going to continue and was advised there was no info that he could give me about this..... not a good sign considering when others have asked they were told yes it will continue and now I get a no info response

I'm just going to assume the line is dead that way I won't worry about not getting another one. Wonder if Disney had something to do with it?

It could be possible that they are waiting to see what is done with the EU.

Back