Statue Which character(s) to join the Mythos Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this contests are nice.. but I was hoping to see actually peeks of statues.. also the freaking banners of the licensees are disappointing to me if we don't see actual sculpts...

Besides the Wonder Woman preview, all the other new announcements have been nice to see but disappointing without any previews.

Besides the Wonder Woman preview, all the other new announcements have been nice to see but disappointing without any previews.

Have to agree with you. Personally, it's been kind of a letdown on the 12 days thing. Maybe they're saving the best for last. :pray:

this contests are nice.. but I was hoping to see actually peeks of statues.. also the freaking banners of the licensees are disappointing to me if we don't see actual sculpts...

As I'm personally unlikely to ever win one of these, the contests are a bit of a non-event to me.

Don't be so quick to give up guys! On the other forum, one of the SS employee's said, "Tomorrows last day is a fun one. Nothing ground breaking, but expanding officially on a well received line."

I think there was some confusion as to the actual day, but I'm betting we hear something new on the line within 48 hrs. The speculation is that it's mythos. Hopefully!

Don't be so quick to give up guys! On the other forum, one of the SS employee's said, "Tomorrows last day is a fun one. Nothing ground breaking, but expanding officially on a well received line."

I think there was some confusion as to the actual day, but I'm betting we hear something new on the line within 48 hrs. The speculation is that it's mythos. Hopefully!

Hopefullyyyyy!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Yeah nothing out of the whole event... pretty sad... star wars clearly takes a huge sat back compared to the last two years

Na not dead..they confirmed on the other board its in works since a few months... but its annoying we haven't seen anything by now

Yeah, I saw that but out of 12 days of announcements we get nothing it makes me kind of bummed.

And the fact that the way Sideshow goes it will probably be Halloween 2015 before we would even get the next one in hand doesn't help either.

If they treat this line how they treat the LOTR line, then I'm out. The popularity is there, I really thought they would have jumped on that. :dunno

Yeah true..if they put them out soon we wont have them in hand this year anyway... so I have only one statue coming for 2014 ..

My wife thanks sideshow for sure :lol

Very disappointing no mythos for 2014. This line has a lot of people excited, why delay it and make a another line instead?? But I'm also bummed no new PF or 1:1 bust announcements either. So after Cody and the snow trooper it will be awhile until I get a new SW statue. But looking on the bright side we should save some cash saved for next year. I'm thinking there will be a ton of SW in 2015 with the anticipation of the new movie. I'm looking forward to see what will be on display at SDCC in July. For now I'm looking forward to Cody and the Snow Trooper and actually I have all the 1/6 Hoth stuff on order. One or two Mythos would of been nice for 2014 though.

Back