Which Batman should be in the Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman should be in the Justice League movie?

• Nolanverse Batman (between BB & TDK)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Nolanverse Batman (post-TDKR)

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Rebooted Batman

Votes: 48 64.9%
  • Burtonverse Batman

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Schumacher-verse Batman

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other (please describe below)

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Irrelevant. Could still use Cavill as Supes in JL and a new, rebooted Batman as it's not the same universe as the Nolan Batfilms anyway. Neither is Man of Steel.

That's what I was also told by WB.:lol

Much in the same way The Avengers were built around Iron Man I think JLA Will be built around Man of Steel Superman and I'm pretty sure once we see that TDK Batman will probably not seem a good fit. Better to reboot and build the cast around Cavill in terms of age and character. I really hope RR is not brought back in as GL although he would be good as Flash but not certain if WB would go that route.

As a pure nonsensical, crazy wishlisting - I would like to see more Bale Batman, if through some miracle, they would figure out how to make him work in JL movie. For me he is still the best overall Wayne/Bats package, and I would love to see him in action again, this time in a slightly different enviorment.

That's not going to happen tough; Nolans Wayne story arc is complete and I got the feeling Bale is done with blockbusters and franchises forever. And even if they could make it happen, it would probably not be a very good idea (as I said - crazy wishlisting). So reboot all the way.

But just imagine. The final post-credit scene from Man of Steel:
Similarly to the one from the first Iron Man, Clark comes back home (or to his office at Daily Planet), to find that he has a visitor waiting for him. Its raining outside. The mysterious man turns away from the window...and its Bale Wayne with all his boyish charms and expensive tux. Sudden, collective, theatre nerdgasm. :gah::thud::panic:

Last edited:
Back