Which Batman should be in the Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman should be in the Justice League movie?

• Nolanverse Batman (between BB & TDK)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Nolanverse Batman (post-TDKR)

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Rebooted Batman

Votes: 48 64.9%
  • Burtonverse Batman

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Schumacher-verse Batman

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other (please describe below)

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
I think having JGL take up the mantel in a solo film, followed by JL would work rather well.

IF JGL pumped up i know he would take the role very seriously and i think he would make a great post future batman, that could carry a film. It be risky, but they need to be risky. Playing it safe will only get them another Green Lantern.

^^^ True True, i will say this, When it does come time, I want Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne to be 2 titans on screen together, so it all depends on what there gonna do, if it is JGL they may have to tweek the story and most people wont dig that.

I feel like theres more story ideas going on in this thread than at the WB Lot

JGL as Batman is ridiculous. Bruce Wayne is and should always be Batman. Not some wannabe Robin who's a cop. :lol

JGL as Batman is ridiculous. Bruce Wayne is and should always be Batman. Not some wannabe Robin who's a cop. :lol

I totally agree, i was just saying if they were going for somthing different, and somthing thats in a future TDKR cannon.

I would say they should ReImagine, but not Reboot

I want Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne to be 2 titans on screen

Include Wonder Woman, and that's about all it will take to make me happy.

I feel like theres more story ideas going on in this thread than at the WB Lot

:lol

That's because they have to work all day, while we work and play on the internet. It's hard to think of good ideas when all you do is work.

Include Wonder Woman, and that's about all it will take to make me happy.

:lol

That's because they have to work all day, while we work and play on the internet. It's hard to think of good ideas when all you do is work.

Who would you cast or do if it was you? I agree Wonder Woman needs to powerful, not just her powers but her persona, whoever they cast needs to command the screen, it be a great dynamic to batman and supes .

And yeah they have to work, but i feel like they should know the characters and business side of it all also. Marvel figured it out for Avengers and alot of the decisions they make in the cinematic universe link to the comics.

If their job is to come up with ideas, and we manage to get it done while doing jobs that are not dreaming up Justice League movies, then they should definitely be making a lot more progress than we are.

I have no clue who I'd cast as Wonder Woman. A complete unknown, probably.

Just for $hi*$ and Giggles and on the topic of the thread, what if they casted the Burtonverse, Michael Keatons old as hell and its a kingdom come JLA Story, set in a dismal future where the heroes are old and need to come back, im just blurting out topics.

Depends why its the greatest, If its great because of Nolan & Goyers grounded storyline and realistic element then id consider bringing Bale into the mix, But if its great because of Syders visual and fresh take on the character and execution in his own right then mabey reboot from that universe, bringing in that tone.

Rebooted Batman. It has to be somewhat believable that he would be of use alongside superpowers. His detective, problem solving and leadership skills all need to be heightened.
Bruce Timm come to life.
:goodpost: :exactly::exactly::exactly:

Bale's Batman had a good ending, him being in the JL would just take away from that.
Tho it wouldn't be surprising after how RISES went.

But, what if Man of Steel is the greatest superhero movie ever?
So far it's just a BB with superpowered aliens.

Back