Which Armored Figure Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Armored Character Do You Want Next?

• Stormtrooper

Votes: 79 54.1%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (specific rank colors)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Episode III Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Episode III 501st Clone Trooper

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Episode III Shocktrooper

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Episode III Clone Commander

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters
I voted Stormie, but I'd really like Luke & Han in Stormtrooper gear.

TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver would be nice too. Never DID get around to buying the Marmit ones ...

on this list stormtroopers, but i want me a SSC Boba Fett and have for a long time

If we're talking just Imperial Troopers, I would imagine that a Episode II clone is out, purely because Sideshow have just sold one via Medicom

I think Stormtrooper would be a good one, but Sideshow will probably hold this one back for a while, incase the line needs another boost like it did last year, after the Endor Troops disaster:monkey5:monkey5

My guess would be a Shocktrooper or a 501st Legion Trooper, but I would go with a Shocktrooper, as these will fit nicely with the Sidous figure.:emperor

Two TIE pilots and ANH Vader.

The only thing in the poll that interested me were the 501st, but I don't know if I'd buy them. Other than TIE pilots, the only ones I know I'd get for sure are Bly, Bacara, Cody & Gree.

Yeah I would be selective with the armored troop figures as well, I think I would only buy a stormtrooper and ROTS Clone Trooper (shock trooper to go with the Sidious)

Luke in Stormtrooper disguise is one figure that is in my top 5 most wanted list. I think it has something to do with never being able to purchase a Luke in stormtrooper disguise POTF (vintage) figure when I was kid :monkey2, I'm hoping to fill that hole with a Sideshow version :D

Give me anything.. ANYTHING but another Clone Trooper!

Now and Stormy will do fine (Snow Trooper,Regular,Biker,Guard,Tie Pilot!)

wow, we get to choose between clones, clones and more clones....and a stormtrooper...

I pick suited Vader.

You are definately missing some figures on that list.

I would say next armored figure will be either C-3PO or Ep2 Arc Trooper.

Well, based on the latest podcast, I'd almost say Dengar wil be our next Armored Figure. :monkey1

Preferably C-3PO or a Stormtrooper.

Knowing Sideshow, we'll get tons of Clone Trooper variants. In which order, I haven't got the foggiest clue as they really think outside the box when it comes to their products...

Well, based on the latest podcast, I'd almost say Dengar wil be our next Armored Figure. :monkey1

Might be. He was mentioned so he will be around sooner or later.

I originally voted Stormies. Now I want Clone Commanders. Just a lot more to those characters.

Back