Which Armored Figure Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Armored Character Do You Want Next?

• Stormtrooper

Votes: 79 54.1%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Episode II Clone Trooper (specific rank colors)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Episode III Clone Trooper (white)

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Episode III 501st Clone Trooper

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Episode III Shocktrooper

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Episode III Clone Commander

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters
We have the ANH Luke sculpt and if Stormtroopers are in the works, we could possibly see a ANH Luke in Stormtrooper disguise exclusive SDCC figure. I would be nice if they made some subtle changes to his hair but I would be happy either way.

With Obi-Wan coming out I would say that's a strong chance as a SDCC Ex.

Screw SW, give us this armor figure next!

cobrabascreen1ix3.jpg

Stormtrooper Han and Luke should be a two pack and SDCC would be perfect! These are really two of my most want ANH figures! And it wouldn't take much for either of them, especially if the height of the Armor Body can be converted.

Stormtrooper Han and Luke should be a two pack and SDCC would be perfect! These are really two of my most want ANH figures! And it wouldn't take much for either of them, especially if the height of the Armor Body can be converted.

I don't know if they'd do a two pack for SDCC or not. Could I suppose. I'd get it for sure but I'd be surprised if they did a two pack.

Somewhat iff topic, I sure wouldn't mind seeing a Kir Kanos figure!!! That'd be sweet! Especially with interchangeable hands...Gotta love the Royal Guards, and Crimson Empire was really cool!

Whoever said it great idea - Imperial Royal Guard.

That way at SDCC they can do ROTJ Emperor on his throne flanked by two imperial Royal Guards.......

Shortly followed up by Kir Kanos and his enemy

Those would be cool as well, but if I had to choose between Armored Vader flanked by two Stormies or Emperor flanked by to Guards I'd have to give the nod and wow factor to Vader.

Those would be cool as well, but if I had to choose between Armored Vader flanked by two Stormies or Emperor flanked by to Guards I'd have to give the nod and wow factor to Vader.

Even if it included a Throne Environment ?

They could really beef it up by adding a ROTJ Vader dueling the already released ROTJ Luke in front

I hope they do all of the above for SDCC!:emperor

Back